Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Got another dyno turn today , better result

The scalings wrong, the torque number should be down around 400 or there abouts, factory 207 rods tend to lunch themselves around 500nm.

Nice curve though, should be pretty fun to drive!!

It is the second dyno in last 2 month haha , feeling much better this time

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

comes on boost quickly which is nice, that's really decent top end too.. i'd trade down a measly 7kw from where i am and take that kind of response any day haha. what turbo is this anyway?

Still standard turbo , standard injector and fuel pump

comes on boost quickly which is nice, that's really decent top end too.. i'd trade down a measly 7kw from where i am and take that kind of response any day haha. what turbo is this anyway?

Should use gull 98, the. Will close to 240kw , I’m using PB 98 at moment

Nope just wondered if it was just a dyno run or not. Looks as expected for more boost.

Not too sure how the set up the boost as they took my electronic boost controller off . I think I have got wrong setting last dyno , got both electronic boost controller and standard boost solenoid on last dyno .

On 11/7/2017 at 9:04 PM, Xuefenglei said:

Not too sure how the set up the boost as they took my electronic boost controller off . I think I have got wrong setting last dyno , got both electronic boost controller and standard boost solenoid on last dyno .

because they are tuning your factory ecu, which has a very good boost control algorithm anyway and has added benefit of few satety features such as boost limit based on hot intake temp, raditor or oil temp or other bad condition just to name a few.

because they are tuning your factory ecu, which has a very good boost control algorithm anyway and has added benefit of few satety features such as boost limit based on hot intake temp, raditor or oil temp or other bad condition just to name a few.

thanks

1 hour ago, ADIKT said:

Typical VF boost taper up top my vf30 looked similar 

Quite true. I could for sure feel the difference from initial launch to top end run. 

On 11/7/2017 at 9:04 PM, Xuefenglei said:

If they took your EBCS then from my guess they have set your High & Low boost settings via your Throttle Response modes (Intelligent, Sport,Sport #) - I have the same thing as I wanted to drive in low boost 90% of the time. 

That's a really good outcome from a stock turbo and I'm only pushing close to 250kW in mine. 

By chance are you rocking a 3" Turbo back exhaust? 

That's a hella lot of $$ for doing 2 tunes.

Edited by BeastGRB