Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Hard Park 4th February

J CHILN

Hey Welly Lads and ladettes,

On the 4th of Feb in Lower Hutt they are having the event "Hard Park" again. This event is great to get out and meet other people in a strictly park up family style event.

Every year they let you in early to park together if you have a club or crew. Would any of the Wellington based team (or anyone willing to travel) be interested in going in to park up for ClubSub?

• Like 1

oh yeah this event is epic. Last year has over 1000 cars.

Unfortunately its same day as leadfoot and that takes a few people away. I would prob only be able to come mid afternoon :( 

Sure others will be there tho :D 

• Like 1

I was keen to go & take the Legacy - happy to be part of a CS turnout - not sure about all day tho...

Matt
Hey random question can you chuck some pics up of your legacy? Noticed your profile has tri spokes. Been looking at some myself. And want to see how they look

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

• General Member

Dang wont be doing either but would you guys like the CS Banner I have here for Hardpark? Assume @chulozumo still has one & will be taking to LF?

Maybe a run of Stickers Big & small would be handy to have on site too? @RAYDEO

& by Banner I meant this thing (not the loot on it) tho I still do have a few Drink bottles & caps sitting beside me in my Loot bag

36 minutes ago, iludez said:

Hey random question can you chuck some pics up of your legacy? Noticed your profile has tri spokes. Been looking at some myself. And want to see how they look

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

Ha no worries - I love 'em, although plenty seem to hate them :D

26233252_10156931334129097_3855887421787

26172476_10156931334139097_4364358655347

Edited by feetup
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, feetup said:

I was keen to go & take the Legacy - happy to be part of a CS turnout - not sure about all day tho...

Matt

Hey Matt,

I am not planning on being there all day either would be more keen to try park together for awhile and then leave before end of the day. Sitting in the sun with no shade for 5 hours is never fun ha ha.

@Joker Thanks for offering the banner, I think it would be a cool setup with it but will see how many people we can get together first!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all,

What's everyone's thoughts on this? I am not able to make Hardpark its self unfortunately in at the start however I am going to cruise over to Marsterton afterwards.

Is anyone else keen to head over the hill, if so would you be interested to meet before hand and convoy over. I am not liking the idea of 800+ cars heading over the Rimatuka's as ego's are bound to kick in and I wouldn't want to be rear ended etc.

I plan to meet with a couple of people that have the same idea before the cruise and to shoot over the hill before the big pack and wait for them on the other side to avoid any incidents if they are to occur.

• Like 1

Burnouts are in Masterton here is the info from the facebook page:

THE CONVOY:
All it takes is for one person to stuff it up for all of us. Respect will need to be shown on the convoy, show some respect for yourself and other road users. Watch your following distances and be courteous to others. And if the convoy breaks up a lil that’s all good, there is no way we can keep that many cars in a single line anyway. Officials will be stationed along the way keeping an eye and stay on your side of the road over the Rimutaka hill road. Overtaking isn’t going to help you get there much faster either, if at all.

IN A NUTSHELL:
- For the Riverbank the Hardpark starts from 11am to 3pm
- The convoy will leave from the riverbank carpark at 3pm
- The skidpad is open to our use from 4pm to 7pm

AT THE SKIDPAD:
The amazing team at Masterton Motorplex is running the skidpad side so if they have anything to add we will post it up.
For the guys skidding, you will need a helmet, your battery secure and to make sure your skid wheels don’t have wheel weights on them. You will also need proper shoes for the skidpad, jandals wont cut it. Each car will go though a quick scruitineer and from there you will line up to have a skid.
Passengers will need appropriate footwear and a helmet too if they would want to go for a ride.
There is an official list to skid, but on the day if you want to have a skid its $10 to get on the pad. It’s a non competition laid back environment, it’s all about getting out there and having fun.

• Like 2

I don't think there is a crew such; myself and 'Feetup' are going down and meeting around 11'ish my contact is 021 255 1904 :-)

I am not heading over to Masterton for skids.

Here is info on costs:

COSTS:
At the Hardpark - $5 per car and a gold coin per passenger. If you want to be super cheap just jump out of the car before you are at the entry and walk into the venue.
At the skid pad its $10 per person to get into masterton motorplex. $10 per car to have a skid, and if you want to be a passenger $10 to head out onto the skid pad.