Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valkyrie

Can anyone check this car for me

2 posts in this topic

Hi Waikato member,

I am still hunting for a SG9 and this is one turn up in Cambridge on Trademe. I just wonder if anyone nearby can do a check for me. TM link below:

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=1513441249

Any chance it is from our club member or known by our member?

The lister comfirm the car has a new engine put in by Subaru but I wonder it is second hand rebuit or brand new block? Also it is repainted and why?

Please PM if you are able to check out the car on behalf. Thanks in advance.

had a chat with the seller and it turns out it is neither a rebuild nor new engine. It is just cambelt and radiator replacemet. Not interested anymore. Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Status Updates

• Steve

Hi all. So I've just seen on Facebook about a thing called The Gumboot rally it's on the weekend of the 7th of April. Goes from Hamilton somewhere down to New Plymouth then across to Taupo and also includes The Forgotten Highway which is an awesome road to drive, as I have done it a few times now. If you are interested go have a look on Facebook should be a fun weekend I reckon.

Stay safe on the roads over this time there are some CRAZY people out there who only think about themselves!!
      · 1 reply
    • Steve

Anyone going to Automania Auto festival tomorrow up at North Shore events centre?
      · 0 replies
    • Steve

Does anyone else on here know or own one of the crouching tigers?
      · 1 reply
    • Matty t  »  gotasuby

Help me please Hi iv fitted a dump valve to my vectra c 19 cdti 150 bhp. The 1 I bought was a twinport or receculation valve I don't no just bought and had a go of fitting it my self.  On looking at the car I thought I needed to block the 2nd port so have done bought a t and fitted it on the main intake Of The top Of The intercooler to the inlet on to Of The head.  Ran the bleed pipe and td it in to the on top Of The intake now it's just realeasing through the revs rather than when I lift of it's not because I blocked the other port is it thanks
      · 0 replies
    • WKDWRX

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPPX4eLDujb/
      · 0 replies