Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

MegaMeet '18

RAYDEO

• Admin

OK so I've had a few questions about the Karting.

Essentially, we have 32 spots available, so hopefully we fill them all. from there we split into teams, everyone will get a good amount of laps, and the first team home wins.

So even if you're not hitting the track on Sunday you will get some speed action.

Come on team! sign up. we need to close off entries in April, there wont be any "on the day" spots available, so get into it!!!

• Like 1

• General Member

the ClubSUB Facebook page lists these seperate events for those interested

Like Share Tag whatever to the rest of the Subaru communities!

MAY12
12 May–13 May · 2 friends are going

MAY12
Sat 12:00 · 2 friends are going
Tui Brewery

MAY12
Sat 14:00 · 2 friends are going
Tui Brewery

MAY12
Sat 16:00 · 2 friends are going
Palmerston North

MAY13
Sun 8:00 · Raymond Heron is going
Manfield Motorsport Park

choice eh

• Like 1

• Admin
14 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Are Ford ST's Allowed :P for what its worth at least it's not a Land Yacht Falcon?

Would be keen as to join, but yeah Week after the super lap final, might be a bit tight. 

Most Certainly are allowed! We've got an RX7 coming as a clubsub attendee so why not a Ford?!

• Like 1

• Admin
11 minutes ago, Joker said:

these sorts of things are better wtih more people!

obv's with a prefernce to Subby's or Subby Lovers!

I'm bringing my Hillman if i can find at least two more forward gears

69seRcnl.png

You can bring the revenger if I can drive it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Not_Sean said:

Are Ford ST's Allowed :P for what its worth at least it's not a Land Yacht Falcon?

Would be keen as to join, but yeah Week after the super lap final, might be a bit tight. 

Yeah ill have to see how the cars feeling after loading an #allofit tune for a final hail mary lap at finals.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AdamOst said:

Yeah ill have to see how the cars feeling after loading an #allofit tune for a final hail mary lap at finals.

hahaha That's going to be interesting, Be keen to see for me as well as march race I'm coming with 220bhp and last race tune will be done so 340bhp :P Then we race :P 

Since the club is turning 21, will the club be doing a yardie or 21 shots? Also, will there be embarrassing childhood photos of the club for people to gawk at? You know, make it a proper 21st :P

Jokes aside, are spaces for the track day limited? I'd love to give the WRX a proper go without breaking the law, but I need to sort out a few things first before I can divert funds into fuel, track entry, accommodation, tyres (if I need it) and so forth. Currently, I'll know by mid-March if I can afford to come or not, I wonder if this will be too late or not...

• Like 1

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Thr33Swords said:

Since the club is turning 21, will the club be doing a yardie or 21 shots? Also, will there be embarrassing childhood photos of the club for people to gawk at? You know, make it a proper 21st :P

Jokes aside, are spaces for the track day limited? I'd love to give the WRX a proper go without breaking the law, but I need to sort out a few things first before I can divert funds into fuel, track entry, accommodation, tyres (if I need it) and so forth. Currently, I'll know by mid-March if I can afford to come or not, I wonder if this will be too late or not...

This shouldn't be too late... spaces are limited. And it is first in first served. But I'm sure it won't be full by then.

• Like 1

• RAYDEO featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • RAYDEO unpinned this topic