Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

MegaMeet '18

RAYDEO

3 hours ago, A_J_T said:

@ADIKT@JGM I'd consider going down and thrashing the auto Wago if I had some competition ;)

That's making it even more interesting! Let's show all these slow Legacys how it should to be done! :D

I'm waiting a little more before committing as I might be abroad at that time, need to be sure I can come first.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dairusire said:

Throwback to the first MegaMeet when my RA died just before Huntly emoji58.pngemoji58.png

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

you've not had the best of luck at ClubSub track events, you should be taking a trailer regardless :P

• Admin
you've not had the best of luck at ClubSub track events, you should be taking a trailer regardless 
Yeah the first event '15 flatnats, fuel pump died.
'16 flatnats, found bearing in the sump a week before. 17' MegaMeet, nuked a forged closed deck motor.

My luck with cars means I'll probably throw a gear through my 6 speed case this year hahaha

1 hour ago, Dairusire said:

Yeah the first event '15 flatnats, fuel pump died.
'16 flatnats, found bearing in the sump a week before. 17' MegaMeet, nuked a forged closed deck motor.

My luck with cars means I'll probably throw a gear through my 6 speed case this year hahahaemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Or a few bents valves :P 

• 3 weeks later...

I will probably commit next week, trying to sort out what I need to buy for the track day first.

Is it all good if I come with a 100% cotton long sleeve T-shirt and jeans or do I really need some kind of racing overall?

Any tips as to where I can buy a helmet for cheap?

• General Member

all going swell you guys are welcome at a house in Ashhurst 10 mins from Track & fairly Central, 2 spare rooms & heaps of space for Tents or wagons / trailers caravans

I wont post this on the facebook & I'll need to check with my WIfe-to-be but i'm fairly certain she will be fine with it :P 

36PtL5pl.png

• Like 2

On April 5, 2018 at 9:19 AM, delta said:

I will probably commit next week, trying to sort out what I need to buy for the track day first.

Is it all good if I come with a 100% cotton long sleeve T-shirt and jeans or do I really need some kind of racing overall?

Overalls are like $25

there was a topic about cheap helmets last month, think it was in someone build thread after it went a bit off topic. Think it was chicane tha had the cheapest.

guess I better get sorted and get harnesses fitted so I can turn up.

• Like 1

• Admin

ok team, serious talk now.

we are almost exactly a month out now... and we simply dont have the numbers.

If you want to come but havnt committed... now is the time, or we run a real risk of cancelling.

On 4/5/2018 at 9:19 AM, delta said:

unless something has changed, standard 100% cotton overalls are fine. i have a few spare sets...

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, RAYDEO said:

we are almost exactly a month out now... and we simply dont have the numbers.

If you want to come but havnt committed... now is the time, or we run a real risk of cancelling.

How many ppl do we need?

• Like 1

• Admin

more than we have.

Is it really a "Mega" meet if theres less people there than any standard regional meet?

I mean, seriously... were putting on a free lunch at Tui for all subscribed members... and we have 6 actual members confirmed...

• Like 5

• RAYDEO unpinned this topic