Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

MegaMeet '18

RAYDEO

• Admin

OK team, numbers are starting to fatten out a bit. 

we are very close to hitting our threshold of "enough people to make the event happen"

If you are planning on coming, but havnt signed up for lunch and/or karting, i suggest now is the time to do it.

if you arent on the list, dont expect to just show up and have lunch, we need to know in advance, cut off is 7am 27th April. no exceptions.

Attendance list

any questions or dramas message me or post up here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, A_J_T said:

You need to update your garage thread mate, the suspense is killing us. is it all good? 

Whoops forgot about that, yes all is good its just getting a few adjustments before it goes back to tune technic, finally gave in and upgraded to EL headers also, at the moment the tune is at about 200kw @ 15psi - tune not finished yet just on a safe map while its getting touched up :)

• Like 1

• Admin
41 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Still so so keen to come,. but just got back from Africa and very light in the wallet area. 

Lets hope entires stay open for a while so can be impulsive and just do it anyways :P 

Just do it anyways ;)

I want to see this mad Focus

Just a quick note guys, I've ended up with slightly more money this month than I thought I was going to (we moved into a new house two months ago, so all my money has been going towards that) so I am going to run the numbers this weekend and see whether or not this is budget friendly or not. I'll post here with the results :P

• Like 3

• General Member

Just had the gut wrenching feelign this was on Duck shooting openign weekend today! 

BUT its not

images.png.90f55600036c9dba66b09d1065849

thus I've booked my race car into local garage for a check over & gearbox refill :P

69seRcnl.png (2011 Taupo Mega Meet image)

it is on like DONKEY KONG

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RAYDEO said:

All entries close this Friday!!!

On 4/20/2018 at 2:30 PM, 1randomkiwi said:

Just do it anyways ;)

I want to see this mad Focus

Well thats me out, Got a superlap Race at Hamptons next weekend so any entry money is going towards that. 

sorry Random, Guess you'll have to come to a Superlap or Chrome or Power cruise :P 

• Like 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

Well thats me out, Got a superlap Race at Hamptons next weekend so any entry money is going towards that. 

sorry Random, Guess you'll have to come to a Superlap or Chrome or Power cruise :P 

Damn, might see you at Hampton at some point then.

• Like 1

• General Member
1 hour ago, Niran said:

Gutted my car is not going, was so keen to come :(

car 'ho with the others?

split fuel & accom costs & generally have a good time :P

no-ones taken me up on spare room offer 15 mins from the Track

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Andy_Mac said:

Another thing that popped into my mind this arvo was whether we need a fire extinguisher with approved mounting for the track day? Or are these kinda days deemed casual enough to not be required?

That's a question for playday... though the difference between having your own and waiting for theirs to arrive could cost you your car... they're cheap enough. And easy to install.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andy_Mac said:

Another thing that popped into my mind this arvo was whether we need a fire extinguisher with approved mounting for the track day? Or are these kinda days deemed casual enough to not be required?

Hope it's not required, I already have to buy an helmet and an overall o.O
In Europe I was going to trackdays in shorts and T-shirt, only the helmet was mandatory...

I even drove a few mates' convertibles with the top down and no roll cage, but I wouldn't recommend doing that though 9_9

• RAYDEO unpinned this topic