Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

MegaMeet '18

RAYDEO

• Admin

Tui HQ Numbers have been finalised, if theres anyone else who wants to come thats fine, however you will have to order off the main menu.

Spaces for the karting are still available, Good news, we have the numbers to make this happen, so pile on, we have around 18 spare slots.

• Like 3

• Admin
7 minutes ago, RAYDEO said:

Tui HQ Numbers have been finalised, if theres anyone else who wants to come thats fine, however you will have to order off the main menu.

Spaces for the karting are still available, Good news, we have the numbers to make this happen, so pile on, we have around 18 spare slots.

Awesome news! See you all there.

• Like 3

• Admin
hey team where is everyone staying.

morris and I wanna book a motel but I wann be where the evening chat will happen?
Well, think us over at SubSqd will all be parking up at chulozomos place (Levin) for the weekend. Atleast I will be.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Bad news... family issues along with Forester requiring two new crankshaft sensors means I won't be able to make it next weekend. Is anyone interested in taking my track spot??

Sigh but that is life sometimes :-(

• Admin
1 hour ago, Andy_Mac said:

Should we have received any info for the track yet? Entry forms or whatnot, or is that done on the day?

Generally it's done on the day.

So were meeting at tui HQ at 11:45

If anyone is organising a cruise to Tui, please allow enough time so you get there on time.

I'll be on 2 wheels so may or may not see you on the road. Fingers crossed for nice weather.

Gokarts is booked for 4pm.

Sunday at the track is a standard playday, so check their website for Ts and Cs and timings. You will need to fill out their standard entry and indemnity forms.

Edited by RAYDEO

• Admin

Right! So, who's going down that is willing to take my ugly arse to palmy and back? I have Friday and Monday off so good for whenever! Willing to chip in on the petroleum costs.

Will be rather awkward if no one can

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dairusire said:

Right! So, who's going down that is willing to take my ugly arse to palmy and back? I have Friday and Monday off so good for whenever! Willing to chip in on the petroleum costs.

You can come with me, I would enjoy the company to make the trip feel quicker :) 

I might leave AKL Friday afternoon at the same time as @1randomkiwi and will probably go back to AKL Monday morning

• Like 3

• Admin
You can come with me, I would enjoy the company to make the trip feel quicker  
I might leave AKL Friday afternoon at the same time as [mention=18602]1randomkiwi[/mention] and will probably go back to AKL Monday morning
Keen! Flick me a message 0211650153

• Like 1

Hey all. Looks like My Rs won't be done in time

so gutted but the good news is it's running mint now and making power, but I need a new exhaust (bigger and free flow) and a new fuel pump (only thing I didn't change) before the tune can be finished 

so my spot it up for grabs

late notice but I'm sure someone will jump on a free track day and all the rest 

• Admin
Hey all. Looks like My Rs won't be done in time
so gutted but the good news is it's running mint now and making power, but I need a new exhaust (bigger and free flow) and a new fuel pump (only thing I didn't change) before the tune can be finished 

so my spot it up for grabs
late notice but I'm sure someone will jump on a free track day and all the rest 

Oooh haaaaai! We have a gravex that we'd like to throw round the track!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dairusire said:

Oooh haaaaai! We have a gravex that we'd like to throw round the track!

Sweet go for it m8,

I'm guessing you just pm raydeo and link him to this post

confirming track ticket swappage

• RAYDEO unpinned this topic