Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

MegaMeet '18

RAYDEO

• Admin
7 minutes ago, boyracer693 said:

Im nervous to come as Manfeild is knows as a Subaru killer....and i dont have a baffled sump....dont really wanna pop my motor 5 hours from home

In a road car without semi slicks. You'll be fine. If you're really worried, Dump a full 5L of oil in the engine along with a new oil filter. 

Plus. If you don't Come, everyone will think you're chicken :-p

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, RAYDEO said:

In a road car without semi slicks. You'll be fine. If you're really worried, Dump a full 5L of oil in the engine along with a new oil filter. 

Plus. If you don't Come, everyone will think you're chicken :-p

Hahahahahaha

48 minutes ago, Dairusire said:

Just dont go throwing it hard into right handers. That's about it really.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Car went real well at Taupo. Obviously theres just that thought in the back of my mind that its my daily driver

• Admin
I'm tempted, especially by the track day. It has been almost 2 years since my last track day and I need my fix
It's a little far from AKL though...
It's a bit of distance, but it's an awesome track and not too bad of a drive Imho.

• Like 3

• Admin
6 minutes ago, Dairusire said:

It's a bit of distance, but it's an awesome track and not too bad of a drive Imho.

Yeah it's a pretty easy drive. I've done it in a single tank of gas in a WRX before. It's a wicked weekend too. You don't relise how much fun it is till you get there and experience a MegaMeet first hand

• Like 3

• Admin

Things are cracking on and this event is not far away, what we need is people who actually want to attend to sign up via the online store.

Numbers arent looking flash at this point and many many people have voiced an intrest...

c'mon people its our 21st birthday and the club has never put this much money into an events. its going to be awesome, but we need you to commit.

• Like 2

On 08/03/2018 at 3:28 PM, delta said:

I'm tempted, especially by the track day. It has been almost 2 years since my last track day and I need my fix :)

It's a little far from AKL though...

@ADIKT@JGM I'd consider going down and thrashing the auto Wago if I had some competition ;)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Andy_Mac said:

Do it. Then the day can be a Legacy vs Outback faceoff :D

Haha the boosted Legacy has the upper hand no doubt, but it would be comical seeing a bunch of wagons battling it out. 

• Like 2

• RAYDEO unpinned this topic