Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

4 & Rotor Jamboree March 2019

J CHILN

Hi all,

Is anyone here heading up to the 4&Rotory Jambo on the 24th / 25th March?

They are having the Chrome expression session on the Saturday where you can jump on the track and have a fairly spirited drive with a car load of mates. Drifting and burnouts

Then on the Sunday the Show n Shine, Drifting and Superlap series.

I am driving up on the Saturday morning as have entered both days for some track time. its a fairly cheap event to get into and should be some fun. Is anyone else keen to cruise up in the morning or enter?

Inked

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Inked said:

What are you entering Tony?

Mitsi evo.

Will be there on Saturday too, am helping out a couple of our customers with their cars and getting them sorted for superlap on Sunday. I'll keep an eye out for you :-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tony said:

Mitsi evo.

Will be there on Saturday too, am helping out a couple of our customers with their cars and getting them sorted for superlap on Sunday. I'll keep an eye out for you :-)

Sounds good mate see you there 

I'm considering coming up for the expression session on Saturday and putting the WRX around the track. This would be a good opportunity for anyone coming to the MegaMeet in May who has never driver Manfeild before to familiarise yourself with the track. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Inked said:

O.o I havnt got one . I just thought you pay and rock up if you are in a street class. Is it something I can get before the even and would someone be able to help guide me on how to get one 

ok Update. 

You'll be fine, You only need one for the car if you are entering more then 1 event. So you good for today. BUT when you enter your next one apply for your car logbook. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, calebwrx said:

I'm considering coming up for the expression session on Saturday and putting the WRX around the track. This would be a good opportunity for anyone coming to the MegaMeet in May who has never driver Manfeild before to familiarise yourself with the track. 

yes! do it, will be awesome to have some more members on the track

39 minutes ago, calebwrx said:

Looks like I'm in for the Saturday 😁 

I'll bring a mate along and do the DYM session then head back (not doing Sunday)

Let's organise to meet somewhere and cruise up together?

I think we have to be there at approx 8.30am? I am keen to meet and cruise up, I live in Wainui so anywhere from there onwards ha ha

Awesome! What day? and have you entered the track day?

Go down Friday. I'm doing the track sessions at chrome as practice for superlap as I'm a season competitor and never driven there.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Joker changed the title to 4 & Rotor Jamboree March 2019