Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

4 & Rotor Jamboree March 2019

J CHILN

20 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

I'm pulling in on Friday night, should get in at like 10pm, doing both days :) Hope to see you guys there, Come say hello :) 

7 minutes ago, AdamOst said:

Go down Friday. I'm doing the track sessions at chrome as practice for superlap as I'm a season competitor and never driven there.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

perfect same as me, will be good to meet a few people put some names to faces. Keep an eye out for me also, im prob the easiest to spot just look for the tattood guy in a wheelchair hahaha 

3 hours ago, Inked said:

perfect same as me, will be good to meet a few people put some names to faces. Keep an eye out for me also, im prob the easiest to spot just look for the tattood guy in a wheelchair hahaha 

3 hours ago, AdamOst said:

Sweet will do. Ill be the tallish dude with glasses driving this 

Will keep a lookout, And if being the only Ford focus isn't Enough I've put some stripes on just to help you guys find me :P I'm going to aim for parking up next to Adam, Also my first one, might need a helping hand :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, calebwrx said:

Not sure at this stage I really need to sort that out though. I'm coming from Karori so I reckon a good place to meet would be somewhere on the Hutt Rd underneath the interchange/overpass? You're coming from the Hutt right?

I am coming from Lower hutt. 

I will gas up on the Friday night to save any stopping. yep can meet there if you like or even somewhere like Johnsonville main road so we can jump back onto the motorway? I was thinking of leaving my house at 5.30 so I can be up there by 7ish

5 hours ago, Inked said:

I am coming from Lower hutt. 

I will gas up on the Friday night to save any stopping. yep can meet there if you like or even somewhere like Johnsonville main road so we can jump back onto the motorway? I was thinking of leaving my house at 5.30 so I can be up there by 7ish

Sounds good to me, how about the jville countdown/warehouse carpark then? Plan is to leave my place by 5.30 so we'd be there by 5.45ish. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, calebwrx said:

Sounds good to me, how about the jville countdown/warehouse carpark then? Plan is to leave my place by 5.30 so we'd be there by 5.45ish. 

Sweet as, Feel free to flick me a txt if anything changes 0274997804

• 8 months later...
  • General Member

Burnouts/Grasskhana

All vehicles are eligible to enter both Burnouts and Grasskhana, with two options available. Only safety requirement is a Seatbelt and enclosed shoes. Passengers allowed.

I see this on the website but not on the entry form? Typo or has it been removed?

https://www.4androtary.co.nz/jamboree/jamboree-competitor-info

• Joker changed the title to 4 & Rotor Jamboree March 2019

Ill be there again competing in superlap, will probably do some of the saturday race car sessions and stuff as well since i dont really know manfeild. Hopefully my car runs better this time, I managed a 23 or something on wastegate pressure and backing off due to the car leaning out massively on boost. Ended up having a clogged fuel filter. So def room for improvement.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Joker said:

chrome on Sat? Still learning about this thing & trying to find info on website is limited

Only ever been to spectator late in the day (never really interested me before LOL)

Chrome is just like a day of power cruise, passengers "speed limit" a ton of bad drivers haha!! it can be fun for grudge racing friends down the straights though. 

• General Member

haha yeah I knew what it was but dont think Adam did :P

& no it doesnt (that is / what we did at the Playday in a safer / controlled environment)

and I tried to find pictures of that Supra that got smoked @ Taupo "Chrome"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joker said:

haha yeah I knew what it was but dont think Adam did :P

& no it doesnt (that is / what we did at the Playday in a safer / controlled environment)

that was bad ae -_- last year at chrome in march I entered to learn manfield before I raced in superlap the next day, was following a silvia that did not have a petrol cap and was trying to drift. I came up fast behind him hit his petrol patch and slid towards a new VE commodore, luckily he seen and swerved but there was a lot of careless people that is for sure! play day hold great events :D 

• Like 1

haha yeah I knew what it was but dont think Adam did

They have a few dedicated high hp and race car sessions which are like playdays. Need helmets, overalls etc, I did it last year to learn the track but it rained the whole time so didn't help as it was dry Sunday.

I briefly went out in a chrome session but there was too many fuçkwits around so didn't stay out long.

Sent from my M6 Note using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• General Member
21 hours ago, AdamOst said:

do some of the saturday race car sessions

cool cos this bit confused me as from what I saw there was only Chrome on Saturday & that comment threw me off

THEN I click the link I posted & re-read the info LOL go me having a "man-look" 

Competitor Info

**Please bring cash for ticket sales/trade purchases! While eftpos is available, reception is poor and holds up queues.**

Track Day

Saturday 23rd March 2019
Manfield
Gates open 9am - Track closes 5pm
Tickets at Gate $25 (no pass outs)

Kids 10 and under free

Featuring Cruising (DYM - Drive your mates), Powerskid, Roll Racing, Drifting, HP/Circuit Racing, Entertainment and more!

Show & Shine

Sunday 24th March 2019
Manfield
Gates open 9am - Show & Track closes at 5pm

Tickets at Gate $25 (no pass outs)

Kids 10 and under free

Featuring Show & Shine, Battle of the Rookies Drifting Comp, NZ Superlap Series, Trade Exhibitors, Unveil, Entertainment, D1RC, DB Drags and much more!

Strictly no alcohol. No pets. Event will go on rain or shine!

I should fill out the form & enter!

• 7 months later...