• Announcements

• ClubSUB.org.nz

Mega Meet 2018 OUR 21st!   09/04/18

We're turning 21! And we're celebrating on the weekend of the 12th & 13th of May 2018   Come join us Saturday and Sunday events including a FREE Lunch @ the Tui Brewery, Mangatanoka, for Subscribed forum members   A cruise after to the Karting Venue in Palmerston North   Following that Sunday is a Playday on Track event @ Manfeild    Join us for any one or ALL of the events & help get together to celebrate NZ's Largest & oldest online Subaru Community! ~ Joker
  • Current Donation Goals

Joker

the Login with Facebook button not working

6 posts in this topic

I used to use it all the time

then yesterday for some reason I got logged out (I dodnt log out) then tried the button & now it doesnt work?

does anyone else that has linked it via their profile use it or does it still work for you?

Not being helpful really but, If you set it up over 2 years ago it maybe as Facebook fix the old api access on the quiet. Ie by logging in you granted unlimited rights to clubsub to your data under the old agreement.

thats the reason old websites stated "we won't post to your wall", but they could read all your data and friends hidden data and messages and on sell them.

1 person likes this

sounds about right : but stink I have to remember a password again LOL

bit like paywave : humans are lazy!

ive looked into it and i know why login with facebook isnt working... but i am yet to fix it... dont piss around with it Jared.

1 person likes this

some time later....

Yeah so Facebook Login is on lockdown till they release the next version of their app. Soz... not much we can do...

I've turned it off for now.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recent Status Updates

• WAxOFF

-SUBMERGE- Wellington
      · 0 replies
    • madmike

wassup...
      · 0 replies
    • Steve

Anyone else at Leadfoot?? This looks like it's going to be awesome!! Here camping for 3 days!!
      · 0 replies
    • THUNDA  »  Zeus

Ps that's not me on your trademe auction q&a 
      · 0 replies
    • Steve

Hi all. So I've just seen on Facebook about a thing called The Gumboot rally it's on the weekend of the 7th of April. Goes from Hamilton somewhere down to New Plymouth then across to Taupo and also includes The Forgotten Highway which is an awesome road to drive, as I have done it a few times now. If you are interested go have a look on Facebook should be a fun weekend I reckon.

Stay safe on the roads over this time there are some CRAZY people out there who only think about themselves!!
      · 1 reply