mlracing.co.nz

Authorised COBB Tuning Dealer for NZ!

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

cobb.jpg

The people have asked, and we've delivered. After some back and forth with COBB we're now authorised dealers for New Zealand. We have been been getting requests for the last couple of years about COBB parts and since we've become much more involved in the Subaru scene this has only increased! 

cobb-accessport-v3-subaru-sti-2004-2007-

We have the full range available to us including their game changing Accessport systems as well as the extensive knowledge from COBB Tuning to back it all up. We can also supply their "stage" upgrade kits as package deals. 

211350_gallery_01.jpg

Please visit the COBB website - https://www.cobbtuning.com/ and have a look at what's on offer.

We are constantly updating our website (http://www.mlracing.co.nz) to include more items but if you don't see what you want on there just send a message over or email sales@mlracing.co.nz

Edited by mlracing.co.nz
5 people like this

Nice work guys!! :D

I thought COBB didn't support JDM, or am I missing something?

3 hours ago, willisnz said:

I thought COBB didn't support JDM, or am I missing something?

@mlracing.co.nz any updates on this?

They don't support JDM, but they do support NZ and AUDM WRX (manual only) and STI models from MY08 to MY18.

1 person likes this

Yeah that's right so there are some models which work here as mentioned above. JDM specific models though.. not so much. 

First small shipment has arrived, some accessories and shift knobs as well as intakes. Get in touch if you're interested in anything or you can simply order on our website - www.mlracing.co.nz

Each week in our USA orders we'll add more and more so we hold lots of stock!

They don't support JDM, but they do support NZ and AUDM WRX (manual only) and STI models from MY08 to MY18.
NZDM legacy support too?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, ilikethetuna said:

NZDM legacy support too?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't think they have any access ports listed for Legacy

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, mlracing.co.nz said:

Don't think they have any access ports listed for Legacy

Have you got any idea if def files can be crossed over from the Prova Accessport to the Cobb one? They look to be the same hardware and just licensed to Prova from Cobb. 

On 8/4/2018 at 4:58 PM, Andy_Mac said:

Have you got any idea if def files can be crossed over from the Prova Accessport to the Cobb one? They look to be the same hardware and just licensed to Prova from Cobb. 

I asked them, yes they have those products but we can't buy it it through COBB. Only available through Prova or Cusco (apparently they have one? Or did at some stage). Of course this means we could buy it through our Japanese yard still if they are still available.