Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

2019 ClubSUB Calendar - Submissions now CLOSED!! Place your order from our ONLINE Shop :P

• General Member
3 minutes ago, preim said:

gather 12 of these photos, some mild photoshop for resizing, etc. and send them off to the supplier

that's pretty much it yep!

in the past we've mucked about with voting & stuff but whoever wants to pitch in & take the lead can decide

Can be as simple as Snapfish or Vistaprint too, not entirely sure where we had them printed last year, IF someone has hookups or printer freinds etc

• Admin
21 hours ago, Joker said:

that's pretty much it yep!

in the past we've mucked about with voting & stuff but whoever wants to pitch in & take the lead can decide

Can be as simple as Snapfish or Vistaprint too, not entirely sure where we had them printed last year, IF someone has hookups or printer freinds etc

Agree that if someone wants to do the hard yards they can make some/all the calls if others agree.

We’d be chuffed if you wanted to step up @preim. We haven’t had much interest as previously the whole voting process was quite involved for the person taking lead. If a simplified process is what is needed to get things off the line then that's the way we’ll go.

My only two cents would be that we have some clear categories so that there is a decent spread of shot types. 

• Like 2

• Auckland Member

Well yea, my only real apprehension at this point is hurting feelings - probably why the vote has been done in the past haha but if it has to be done then so be it.

Ill try have a look through the thread this week and see if there are 12 standouts and go from there. Did you get any email entries? I know i emailed one earlier but that has been superseded :wrx-drift:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • General Member
33 minutes ago, Inked said:

email

this is the preferred method yes :P <3 as in the OP as most image host'ers reduce quality especially pictures on Facebook

On 22/05/2018 at 8:54 AM, RAYDEO said:

Submissions are now open for the 2019 ClubSUB Calendar.
If you would like to submit an image for the calendar please follow these steps.

1) Email a high quality image to [email protected]

If your image is not emailed through it may not be included int he calendar regardless of how many votes it gets

2) Post your image in this thread.
You dont have to post it here, but its fun to show off.

Ts & Cs
If you image is not high enough quality it may not be used in the calendar, we are looking for images 210x297mm 300dpi minimum
No your image taken off Facebook wont cut it.
You MUST own the image, any images submitted may be used for promotional purposes on ClubSUB social media etc.
If you wish to have number plates removed, do this before submitting your images, and further edits will be made at admin's discretion.

Get posting team, and share this around, as every year we have peple saying "I didnt know" or "is it too late to submit my photo?" once we have already gone to print.

Voting will be around late August to early September.

• 1 month later...
  • General Member

With Many MANY thanks to @preim I present to you

and a Preview here for you guys only! No one esle will see these unles they order a Calender or log into the forum here in this post!

uH6Jmvyl.png

p4cEykTl.png

69n0HKnl.png

U8ed7Rdl.png

kfY5o56l.png

OanyBp7l.png

5Y1DWZHl.png

O5Uswe8l.png

czDot7Sl.png

C7IDO2Il.png

mxmHUDIl.png

OVw0tZnl.png

Start thinking about 2020!

Order via the Shop : http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php?/store/

• Like 5

• Auckland Member

Apologies to everyone that didnt make it, it was pretty tough

Overall i tried to keep a range of years and models and (as best i could) the seasonal scenery matching the months!

• not enough older legacies, cmon
  • having watermarks in images makes it really difficult to crop to the right size as when i needed to crop some the watermarks became off center.
  • having images 'too zoomed in'/the car is right at the edge of the image means it may not survive cropping
  • you have a popular year/model in this round of submissions and just got beat
  • everyone loves ass but sometimes a frontal is a good thing

Next year we can get the real ratio for the image required - the vistaprint system is a bit of a C***, its a weird size.

• Like 7

• General Member

It's allll good! Great work & was good to get a different view point & those things will be specified next time aye :P

it was not mentioned in the start and I cant wait to see the Print version to add to my collection! (and Distribute)

CzfXVJXl.png

I have them back to 200* something LOL and they look like they have been living in my car because they have!

• Like 2

• Joker changed the title to 2019 ClubSUB Calendar - Submissions now CLOSED!! Place your order from our ONLINE Shop :P
Apologies to everyone that didnt make it, it was pretty tough

Overall i tried to keep a range of years and models and (as best i could) the seasonal scenery matching the months!
  • not enough older legacies, cmon
  • having watermarks in images makes it really difficult to crop to the right size as when i needed to crop some the watermarks became off center.
  • having images 'too zoomed in'/the car is right at the edge of the image means it may not survive cropping
  • you have a popular year/model in this round of submissions and just got beat
  • everyone loves ass but sometimes a frontal is a good thing
Next year we can get the real ratio for the image required - the vistaprint system is a bit of a C***, its a weird size.
Hmm, not to be jelly but... lots of wrx in there, no Bh5 or Be5 "cmon".

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• RAYDEO unpinned this topic