• Current Donation Goals

RaKid

Caffeine & Classics @ Smales Farm - May 2018

6 posts in this topic

Hey team - here a few photos from Caffeine & Classics at Smales Farm this morning. Defintitly not my best work with the lense so I'll apologise up front about that.

Managed to get a S401, S203, S204, 1998 WRX, and 2004 V9 STI all close together and there were some beautiful cars there including lots of custom setups.

I met @preim there too - nice to meet you bro.

nH8K6j3.jpgNZA0n30.jpg2i9HeER.jpg4dHkfFF.jpgGIfXdur.jpg

a4bTKbc.jpg

A1awDOH.jpg

WzBkfkD.jpg2VSJwFe.jpgwFdB7Hn.jpgE0FKfF4.jpglL4kdxo.jpgArjyJsq.jpg8sjgyWU.jpgUHbxBXF.jpgcylWMKD.jpghEOvoi4.jpgWMXc2qv.jpgvy7bHML.jpgHQOvQ6S.jpg5jhxy4m.jpgTYlM8UP.jpg

1 person likes this

Good to put a face to the name!

I like going if I don't have anything else to do on a Sunday. Lots of repeat customers but get to see something different every now and then.

1 person likes this

That old Benz is sick ! Love the older style ones :) 

1 person likes this

Good photos. Could see myself using the front shot of my S401 for a desktop wallpaper.

And yes, I decided to make my account sooner than I wanted to 😅

2 people like this

@preim do you live out West and work in Albany?

Im sure i see you in your S203 everyday

1 person likes this

Haha yep that's me. Hopefully not while im driving like :wrx-drift: or blaring the horn at people blocking intersections 9_9

Daily in progress don't worry...

1 person likes this