• Current Donation Goals

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JasoGTB

BH5 GTB QUESTIONS

6 posts in this topic

hello guys, unsure if this has been covered or if anyone can help me. Having changed my inlet manifold gasket and fixed air intake pipe, can not figure out where this cable connects to? seems to end up some where down by the battery.. 

How do i upload photos, seems to not work :S

1 person likes this

Host the images on another site, like Imgur for example.

Then click "Insert Other Media" - Image from URL

I'm not sure if PartSouq would have any diagrams that would help. Have a dig through.

If you can't get it to search your VIN number (factory VIN, not the one applied by by VTNZ so it could be registered), use my car's VIN number. It's a BE sedan (same model etc as yours, just sedan not wagon).

Still does not upload.. have tried 2 sites fml 😂

Try imgur (thats what i use) then just paste the direct link in here (set the size to med or large thumbnail)

dCpTbts.jpg

The cable runs along the back of the firewall then down the loom near the battery. Seem I must have had to disconnect it to remove the intake manifold I canthink find its corresponding clip. About to remove under gourd lining to see if I can expose something?