Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What is your favourite feature of your 🚙

1 minute ago, Outbacking said:

Mine is it has the 6 CD stacker and aux factory and md sterio lol. Who still buys cds lol

I still buy CD's haha!! my outlander has the stereo it was imported with and is all in Japanese so to save hassle I just use CD's

Mine would be the clutch switch to start the car, that way when my nephew who is car crazy and only 2 comes over and pretends to drive I dont have to worry that he is going to start the car xD

• Admin

Tough call between cruise control or the keyless entry and push-button start.

Think I'd have to go with the keyless system. So nice to get in the car by just grabbing the door handle, the seat adjusting to my programmed position and then getting in and starting the engine without having to fiddle around to find the right car key. The added benefit of just touching the throttle to disengage the parking brake is nice too :D

• Like 2

How I haven't given it any real Maintenance for the last two years and still goes. I have to admit it hasn't had an oil change since I had it, only topped up with oil when low!!!!!!!🤔🤔🤔🤔😃😮

Yes with this car I am one of those people. (The wifes car on the other hand is a different story)

• Like 1

I love my NZ new Spec B 3.0 5EAT wagon, the towing capacity ( 3.0L = 1800kg ), wagon boot space, full leather comfort, nice stereo ( factory ), cold a/c, it's quiet, looks stylish, nice thick steering wheel, just a great all round motor vehicle. Going to be hard one to replace when that day comes, hopefully in a long long time. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • General Member

alright We'll start off around the 21 Replies (and remove myself from the 'Draw)

5jtT48nl.png

Random Number generator!

www.random.org

for the sake of it I'll pop in 100-121 as the options

9Tq69vVl.png

then as the the replies re not numbered a little counting will be involved

2ZyhpnYl.png

17th it is! BRB

0 is OP btw

17th reply will win!

2nd draw is 

2ZyhpnYl.png

Reply # 6 

3rd is 

lwk3WqMl.png

Reply #8!

(I checked what I had posted & saw 3 randoms for prizes) will leave these post unedited and count posts next!

• Like 1

• General Member

#6 is @pedro 

#8 another long time Member @newsuba

and the 1st to be drawn & last to be counted is #17 ME LOL +1 = @SpeedySub

any arguments?

all 3 of you will at least get one of the ClubSUB Stickers I had made

I have a couple of Bridgestone Drinkbottles and Caps each and I think @SpeedySub deserves a Calender (when they arrive) as that's what I initially promised

Sample Image

WnILA4Sl.png

(My cap is a little worn & faded I know I have 2x at home)

@SpeedySub if I could have some delivery details PM'd & NewSuba and Pedro I can drop off

• Like 8