AlerionUndead

Interchangeable Bodykits?

Hi everyone so I've just bought a 2006 Legacy Sedan the guy I bought it off said it was pretty rare as the interior was the prototype for sti or something around those lines apparently theres only 10 of these in New Zealand as well only done 76,000km I'm wondering where I could find a body kit for it or if its possible an Impreza body kit is interchangeable.

Hi everyone so I've just bought a 2006 Legacy Sedan the guy I bought it off said it was pretty rare as the interior was the prototype for sti or something around those lines apparently theres only 10 of these in New Zealand as well only done 76,000km I'm wondering where I could find a body kit for it or if its possible an Impreza body kit is interchangeable.
Any pics?
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, iludez said:
7 hours ago, AlerionUndead said:

Any pics?

This was the auction on TradeMe https://trademe.nz/motors/cars/subaru/legacy/listing/1968215090

Not too common but would have thought there was more than 10 in the country.

They were just a special edition WR trim that came with different coloured rims, blue Alcantara interior accents and other buts around the place.

@sobanoodle might have come across a brochure spelling out the differences.

Nothing much from an impreza will fit sadly.

21 hours ago, AlerionUndead said:

the guy I bought it off said it was pretty rare as the interior was the prototype for sti or something

The amount of uneducated bullcrap some people come up with is just amazing :D

It's a limited version but nothing too special really. And certainly more than just 10 in NZ.

zNyWa7l.jpg

xEnGRUd.jpg

• Like 1