Sign in to follow this  
Inked

Surgery Sprints Manfeild 29th September

Hi team,

It is a few months away however thought I would put up a post. The Surgery Sprints are holding an event much like 'Superlap' on the 29th September.

Two cars are released in 10 second intervals and you get 3 hot laps then pull back in. This is a great way to test your car make adjustments or just get more seat time without people hanging on your tail. Bonus -  The laps are timed by the track so you can see improvements and perfect lines etc. 

I am heading up with a group of people with not just Subaru's so thought I would see if anyone else was keen also. 

The event is on Facebook under "Round 4 - The Surgery Sprints"

Cost: For the day it is $100.00 if you hold a MSNZ licence or $100.00 + a day licence (I think this is $40.00)

Rules: As per usual - Road legal tyres, Fire extinguisher with metal bracket, Fire resistant overalls and helmet.  

• Like 3

Why wait for round 4? 

Round 2 -    Sunday 23 June 2019

Round 3 -    Sunday 11 August 2019

Round 4 -    Sunday 29 September 2019

Round 5 -    Sunday 01 December 2019

• Like 2

Hecka yeah these were fun I needa get back on the track

(kinda why CS doesnt "do track days" anymore, there's literally something on every month you guys can go out & have fun with at every track in NZ

• Like 1