Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

after local help

hey all i am new to the boxer engine sceen. coming from toyotas. but after getting a legacy i think im having boost problems with the prime. i dont think its getting full boost early enough and very strong at all.. if you have the time and would be willing to go for a drive in my car and give me your insight on what i may be experiencing fell free to txt me on 0273818665..

or even better you might know what my problem is

yea any of them days are good for me. i should of mentioned it is a 98 GTB and my first subi. just flick me a txt or pm me and i'll sort you out some details. thanks alot everyone

my flatmate also has a gtb, 97 tho but im sure we could still use it to cross reference and make sure the lines are all plumbed up correctly for ya. PM me if you want to have a look

dubbedup said:

I was hoping it was an older single turb.... ;D

What dubbedup was meant to say was "I was hoping it was an older single turb....so I could tell ya it was stuffed and take it off ya hands for a reasonable price..." We know how much you want a gen1 Leggy ;)

peanut and jelly said:

haha if i cant work this problem out you can take this off my hands as well

Ha! You bought a twinfail, you have to live with it now!

ok i have blown out all the hoses in the black box with a compresser, and the solinoids. started the bitch up and it seems to be running abit ruf. so i go for a drive running pretty crap. dosnt boost as well now as when it even did before. but then i checked for errors and am getting 23 and 66. now i believe thats AFM and the turbo system. maby i need to take it for a good drive to sort out the black box as im 99.9% shore it was put back the way it was. and for the AFM this one is new. didnt get that code untill now. and checked for codes last week

make sure that youv plugged everything in 100%, electrical and hoses, if you didn't have any codes pre playing around with stuff, you shouldn't get any once re-assembled if done correctly.

ok codes are cleared. drives normal again. well what is normal in htese things. but it is stalling as if the O2 sencor is shagged.. i did spray some carbie cleaner into it then blow it out. may there still be some in there. im beging to hate this thing. i see therre is a forister with a run big end on TM with an STI engine. now that'd be alot easyer to work on. hmmmm

peanut and jelly said:

ok codes are cleared. drives normal again. well what is normal in htese things. but it is stalling as if the O2 sencor is shagged.. i did spray some carbie cleaner into it then blow it out. may there still be some in there. im beging to hate this thing. i see therre is a forister with a run big end on TM with an STI engine. now that'd be alot easyer to work on. hmmmm

Weloceom to the wonderfull world on TT subaru... :P