Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Attention all Dunedin members...

Guest Oscar

As your new rep and overlord...I am ordering a quick and easy way to meet you, my slaves and minions and a chance to instill some much needed discipline.

Saturday, the 5th of December, 2009. 20.30hrs at Supercheap Auto.

Those that don't arrive will be killed by a spoon to the bellybutton!

Oh and there will be a run to Bayfield, via Portobello and along the road that runs high along the cliff face.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar said:

As your new rep and overlord...I am ordering a quick and easy way to meet you, my slaves and minions and a chance to instill some much needed discipline.

Saturday, the 5th of December, 2009. 19.00hrs at Supercheap Auto.

Oh and there will be a run to Bayfield, via Portobello and along the road that runs high along the cliff face.

But the monthly meeting is on first Friday of the month not the first Saturday and welcome back in Dunedin

B4 2000']

[quote name='Oscar said:

Obey goddammit!

You are not making the life of an overlord easy!!!

Naaa I'll accomodate, but just this once.

/quote]

I don't really care if the meet going to be on Friday or Saturday. I'm just bored ;)

Then revert to Saturday, 7pm. Anyone else don't want to run with it...then...I'll be kicking in doors armed with a spoon!

B4 2000']

[quote name='Oscar said:

Saturday, the 5th of December, 2009. 19.00hrs at Supercheap Auto.

/quote]

But the monthly meeting is on first Friday of the month not the first Saturday and welcome back in Dunedin

How dear you disrespect one of the old-guard! he is a legend in his own right of the Dunedin elite!! his antics most famously appeared in the old forums with a washing basket over his head and he always donned on his +5 ability points Subaru beanie :P if you can keep up with him on his proposed run.. you are doing pretty fuken well! but for now.. you just pipe down you Mr. i have no sill panel hehehehehehehehehe ;D

ahhh yes, does clash with Dunedin street sprint which ill be attending, yes i say, meet up around 8:30-9pm.. yeah fuck the gheydeo time and hopefully the sun is still up? :P

Secrets out then. I fly in at 8.15pm on the Friday. Don't bother turning up at the airport, since only my MUM will probably be picking me up.

Picking me, or my mum up?

Suck to be you if it was the old man there instead, not that you'd mind. I know you've got a fetish for middle aged men.

dubbedup said:

how are you getting around oscar? are you gonna be repping a suby or is it your mums corolla?

Neither. I wrote off the Corolla nearly 5 years ago! I think it's the Camry, I won't be allowed the Pug and they'll be hiding the keys to the Safari.

MINTGTB said:

How dear you disrespect one of the old-guard! he is a legend in his own right of the Dunedin elite!! his antics most famously appeared in the old forums with a washing basket over his head and he always donned on his +5 ability points Subaru beanie :P if you can keep up with him on his proposed run.. you are doing pretty fuken well! but for now.. you just pipe down you Mr. i have no sill panel hehehehehehehehehe ;D

ahhh yes, does clash with Dunedin street sprint which ill be attending, yes i say, meet up around 8:30-9pm.. yeah **** the gheydeo time and hopefully the sun is still up? :P

its DARE not DEAR you college boy ;D

sill panel is gonna be back this week YAY ;D

we need to confirm the meeting time, is it 8:30-9:00 pm?

B4 2000']

[quote name='MINTGTB said:

b]How dear you disrespect one of the old-guard! he is a legend in his own right of the Dunedin elite!! his antics most famously appeared in the old forums with a washing basket over his head and he always donned on his +5 ability points Subaru beanie :P if you can keep up with him on his proposed run.. you are doing pretty fuken well![/b] but for now.. you just pipe down you Mr. i have no sill panel hehehehehehehehehe ;D

ahhh yes, does clash with Dunedin street sprint which ill be attending, yes i say, meet up around 8:30-9pm.. yeah **** the gheydeo time and hopefully the sun is still up? :P

its DARE not DEAR you college boy ;D

sill panel is gonna be back this week YAY ;D

we need to confirm the meeting time, is it 8:30-9:00 pm?

meghhh.. its ok dwarf guy ;D