• Raised $0.00

Wellington Central Calenders

Guest SPANKU

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deathz0r said:

Jase, Ben - are we still going for a drive tomorrow?? Maybe we could then?

If i can get my WOF today then yeah i'll be out tomorrow night for sure, if i can't then i'll flag it, just at the old's now getting some lunch (egg and toast) then be fixing up the brake lines........

then off to VTNZ to get the WOF

Guest SPANKU
 chulozumo']

[quote name='SPANKU said:

didnt do anything no body text me

/quote]

dont know your number bro. im keen for next time though.

i post it up a few post ago

Guest SPANKU
 Bazza-NZ']

If i can get my WOF today then yeah i'll be out tomorrow night for sure, if i can't then i'll flag it, just at the old's now getting some lunch (egg and toast) then be fixing up the brake lines........

chances are you wont pass

[quote name='Bazza-NZ said:

not suprised

what needs to be done?

Well i'm out, Failed a wof BIG BIG BIG time, i need to go and see Ken :o

SPANKU']

not suprised

what needs to be done?

/quote]

Ken is the man you need to see about getting a Cert

bubblz said:

cert for what ben? did the shocks and brakeline bracket pass wof?

need a cert for the cutting of the guard to fit the fmic so off to see what all the fuss is about .... The bit they where unhappy with is the factory hole so I'm not 100% sure what they are up to

this wof will be costly I'm considering taking the car off the road pimping it out certing up then getting it wof'd

SPANKU said:

VTNZ is aways anal unless you got a unmodify car you'll pass easy

just think now you have a driver for the vechicle you want to take the photos from and there is always a good side to this now I'll get everything cert'd up so when it comes time for the next wof and police checks they can't touch me

also San do you know of anyone with adjustables that will fit my car?

Bazza-NZ']

not suprised

what needs to be done?

/quote]

So in future one should not recommend anyone with a even lightly modified subaru go there for their warrants

spark_38']

not suprised

what needs to be done?

/quote]

So in future one should not recommend anyone with a even lightly modified subaru go there for their warrants

We took our white car there yesterday and it passed its warrant - even with slightly modified.

ClubSub Mum']

not suprised

what needs to be done?

/quote]

We took our white car there yesterday and it passed its warrant - even with slightly modified.

In all fairness to the guys at VTNZ, they don't make the rules just make sure they are applied

Guest SPANKU
 ClubSub Mum']

not suprised

what needs to be done?

/quote]

its still almost standard to me, unless the exhaust and air filter is done, then it will be stage1 mod. suspensions (unless its coilovers ) and under body bracking will pass easily. they are anal about front mounts, if you remember Ben last time i got my warrant done there i taken my front mount off as they did fail me once before because i need LV cert.

i was also told that at the Porirua branch it is depending of the time of the day they will pass or fail you. you remember my cousins 555 WRX? she went on the next day and they passed her with her modify exhaust. but they didnt picked up on the CV boot that was split and a park light that was blown

but yes u got to give them credit to do their job properly thats why i go see them and i always expected a big list of job to do afterward.

Guest SPANKU

anyway back to the photos.

sorry about tonight its abit cold i wont let a drop of water to hit my camera and my lens and i was just a little bit busy. i took my daughter to see twilights and had a good napped while i was there. at least i survived it unlike the other guy