Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

JSTMAD']

[quote name='JSTMAD said:

i drove it out of the garage, turned it around and drove it back in. Most its done in 2 months

/quote]

Didn't even take it round the block?

Nope. it just sits around now that its winter. Comes out in summer to tow the jetski and thats only because it has the towbar.

I can trade you my work hack if you just want a tow vehicle.

Guest keltik

Smacked EDFC controller around a bit. Works again. Im happy. Dont care for how long.

Considered doing an oil change as its now been 13,000km and megameet since the last one....but meh. Too cold outside.

keltik said:

Smacked EDFC controller around a bit. Works again. Im happy. Dont care for how long.

Considered doing an oil change as its now been 13,000km and megameet since the last one....but meh. Too cold outside.

haha your attitude cracks me up, that car of yours seems to be a little trooper, it gets treated like shit and just powers through it all.

Guest keltik

Lol i make it sound a lot rougher than i really am. In reality the car is driven pretty modestly 90% of the time.

Results are what count - and at 165,000kms the car is still going strong. No issues since i bought it at 75,000kms (other than the old gearbox...but that did have 320,000km on it).

• General Member

Removed Starter motor yesterday - found 1 year old brushed are poo

kid-napped a pusher (the above welsh-man) tiki-toured to palmy and Pahiatua found spares - installed today - all good

had a wee laugh it says mitsubishi on the side :P

Firenza said:

Tried to get eveything I need for a Gearbox and Diff oil change, only to find that the oil I need only a Litre of comings bottles of a 4 litres, and the oil I need 4 litres only comes in 1 litre bottles >:(

Haha, that sucks :P

Used a magical blue fluid mixed with water to change my cars colour from brown to green. Also serviced a friends pulsar... its amazing what a 1500cc GA15 (nissan) will run on, I could swear it had mud instead of oil in it