Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Guest keltik
 madmike said:

Wired up fitted and tested "Wasted spark setup on my BC5....

Test drove it and watched Keltic Giggle like a little girl while in the passengers seat... LOL!!!

Brought back fond memories

I did a couple things today - none of them went well and most resulted in bodily injuries or mechanical issues.

keltik']

[quote name='madmike said:

Wired up fitted and tested "Wasted spark setup on my BC5....

Test drove it and watched Keltic Giggle like a little girl while in the passengers seat... LOL!!!

/quote]

Brought back fond memories

I did a couple things today - none of them went well and most resulted in bodily injuries or mechanical issues.

Come to think of it i want a photo of your head too

finally got a wof on the old rs, got bored of no boxer rumble with the sti muffler so the trusty hacksaw was put to great use. now sounds like a rally legacy and went mean from turangi to tauranga and back...awesome sunday

Guest Bemrose
 Munkvy said:

Put a rod through the block. Removed engine, installed new engine. Ran out of time and engine oil to find out if new engine was a good buy or not...

lol love it

just so casual

• General Member

For tints go see Emma. Shes done it a few times now and will probably show you how to do it as she goes, she does good work.

Lowering Mag and Tyre wharehouse around the corner from mums house does it I think. If not ring or go to Advantage, see Godfrey, tell him you just brought the car I sent you and ask him who is the best bet in Wangas.

I dont think he does it but no doubt he will know someone who does who will see you right.

- Edit -

Dont go to tint magic down from work, txt me if you wana know why. Wont bash the place to much on forum.

Apparently Wanganui Exhaust does lowering too. Emma emma? Ok.. Cheaper? Sweet. Yeah Brian said tint magic was good but tbh i don't trust wanganui businesses since we are such a small town =\

• General Member

Oh yeah forgot about exhaust centre. Paul or Dustin will see you right actualy.

And yup Emma Emma, she did the Supra, and her Celica, and Tezz. Dotn think shes ever done a WRX but give her a try. Im going to get her to redo mine soon.

CUDDAS said:

wondered why people who probably pay alot of money for exhaust work, why they want to use mild steel instead of stainless, its going to rust & looks ugly?? :-\

003-27.jpg

007-20.jpg

you know what i wonder? I wonder why all these subaru intercooler kits have the BOV in that stupid upside down position (as seen in your pic) first thing I did when I got mine was change it