Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

94 Leone said:

Thought it might\'ve been an Altezza; just those wheels put off my focus, imo they\'re ugly as, but each to their own.

yeah im not a huge fan, they look better in real life but think I may sell them and get some 18\'s at some stage

Sounds like you got a good one there tho stoffa, theyre an underrated little car for sure. id have one as a daily in a heartbeat, mate has a 3l auto one which is nice too but very different character to it

Place ya bets now on how long it takes for you to end up with a bc track hack or similar in the garage though ;)

today I washed the car, amazing how different it looks when not caked in an inch of dirt & pollen

helpers were not so helpful

IMG_20130329_110301_zpsbca8400f.jpg

• Admin

Tested the brakes out when some fuckwit on SH1 decided overtaking a truck on a corner was a good idea. If I\'d been driving my Surf someone would have been digging the guys face out of the radiator about now. All happened too fast to get a plate and *555 it, fucker didn\'t even brake.

G-unit said:

never been a fan of altezza\'s but atleast u got something that fits your needs, not your evo in the background is it also??? ;D

nah thats the brother in laws evo as well, hes about to get it tuned with evo 10 turbo then sell it. hes gonna keep modding my old subie insted

Koom']

[quote name='Koom said:

Today I went and collected it from the workshop and brought it home for the first time in over three years. Was nice to see it parked in my garage again! Now to tinker away and finish it off!

/quote]

Where are the pics Koom? We have been staring at the old sig for 3 years

I\'ll get some pics over the weekend. It\'s got about a years worth of dust, overspray and workshop grime on it. Plus the interior is full of dust and sandblasting sand. Still needs the rear window fitted but I\'m going to fill in the parcel shelf before that happens. I\'ve only got a month til I\'m off to Europe for two months so just doing bits and pieces for now. It\'s dying to be polished as well!

2013-03-29_12-47-09_630_zps79245e7d.jpg

Cleaned it up a bit. One of the first jobs is to chuck on the rear camber plates and align it as there\'s currently no camber in the rear as the wheels hit the struts using camber bolts.

• General Member

Did a post trackday Oil change and gave the car a look over. All Brake Pads are shot, T1Rs definitely got a bit warm but are still warrantable.

I found my Exhaust melted my end caps a bit yesterday lol.

Exhaust_zps6263c9c9.jpg

And I fitted the Speedlines I got from Stoffa. I was set on powdercoating them a Green of some sort but seeing them on I like the Gold and might just tidy them up and respray or Powdercoat them Gold. I am going to tidy my Sektas up this week and then put them back on while I work on the Speedlines.

SpeedlnesonR3XTC_zpsfe32b3bd.jpg

Not today as such

Some momo fruit to match the steering wheel (still miss the momo fighter in my BG5)

qiamkFU.jpg

STi Genome muffler, many thanks to the wrecker in the tron who shall not be named for hacksawing it off rather than unbolting it, and sending me the sedan muffler rather than wagon version I asked for and they claimed to have. 3 hours later and various pipes and welds

N41TXD0.jpg

Actual thanks to Boon for a killer deal on the STi TMIC and Y pipes, go go Subaru lego!

YskeXrq.jpg

dropped it off to get the clutch done. found out i got the clutch for trade price plus gst... stoked. plus, it\'s a cashie. get to drive around in a mazda lantis for the next couple of days (clutch being done as an after hours cashie by co owner of the business :) )