Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

Got a wheel alignment.

Camber was a little out on the front but most worryingly was the revelation that all tyres were at 30psi except for the front right which was at 40?!?!?!

Something tells me that it\'s a very good thing I got that sorted out because surely that is terrible for the handling..

Timmah']

[quote name='Nick_96_RSB said:

Fitted These inbetween downpours, only one that threw me was the gas pedal, quick google search proved useful and nek minit done

/quote]

Was that hard to do? Looks good!

Cheers bro, i like em!

Nah was Piss easy bro, socket and an allen key, the dead pedal was attached to a bracket already so i just unscrewed mine and bolted this one in, pulled rubber covers off clutch and brake and these ones simply bolt on over top, gas pedal was the most confusing, i originally thought i had to swap the whole pedal but it just covers the stock pedal, rubber and all, has a pin that goes through the stock pin on the pedal and screws up, i found them for $75 second hand from a local company they are the anodized blue ones

Logged B4 running 0.75 Bar (yeah its low but it\'s cos some dummy put in a HKS EVC - IV with no sequential staging = blown up primary if you try to target full twin from the get-go!)

Novice datalogging...

1013011_10151725288627174_2130223824_n.j

Learning View:

1017104_10151725264292174_510330805_n.jp

RR - I stupidly switched gauges and lost the max/min data I had been gathering...

1015318_10151725265047174_1162873777_o.j

IAM looks better, it\'s finding detonation between 2600 and 3400 rpm on about 3/4 throttle.

don\'t bother logging the a/f correction as it\'ll give it to you in learning view, it just slows down your data collection speed, and the standard AFR sensor is too slow to be of much use. should get your data polling at a bit faster than twice per 100 rpm :P on the right track though

i normally log

RPM

IAT

manifold relative pressure

engine load

ignition total timing

knock correction advance

mass airflow

wastegate duty cycle

throttle angle and

vehicle speed

seems to give a good idea of whats going on :)

kwi_fozze said:

IAM looks better, it\'s finding detonation between 2600 and 3400 rpm on about 3/4 throttle.

don\'t bother logging the a/f correction as it\'ll give it to you in learning view, it just slows down your data collection speed, and the standard AFR sensor is too slow to be of much use. should get your data polling at a bit faster than twice per 100 rpm :P on the right track though

i normally log

RPM

IAT

manifold relative pressure

engine load

ignition total timing

knock correction advance

mass airflow

wastegate duty cycle

throttle angle and

vehicle speed

seems to give a good idea of whats going on :)

Thanks for the info - funny thing I noted on the log as well - when I came off the throttle in Second gear (engine braking), it sent the "Secondary Wastegate Duty Cycle" into overdrive - any idea why? (I\'m thinking it\'s something to do with exhaust recirc or something...) - not sure what romraider refers to as a \'Secondary Wastegate" - I\'m thinking Exhaust Control Valve for secondary turbo - thoughts?

1010518_10151725517892174_909734714_n.jp

B4_685 said:

Thanks for the info - funny thing I noted on the log as well - when I came off the throttle in Second gear (engine braking), it sent the "Secondary Wastegate Duty Cycle" into overdrive - any idea why? (I\'m thinking it\'s something to do with exhaust recirc or something...) - not sure what romraider refers to as a \'Secondary Wastegate" - I\'m thinking Exhaust Control Valve for secondary turbo - thoughts?

I\'ve seen it referred to as that a few times

Would be worth looking at the aussie liberty forums - they only got the rev "e" / ADM which is basically same as yours, they\'re big on home reflashing etc

Fucked the exhaust. Haven\'t looked yet but it\'s very loud and more sounds comin from halfway up the car than the tip. Good change to yesterday when it went all quiet and restrictive. Looks like i\'m in for replacement. :/

On the laurel I got a pair of tyres fitted, readjusted handbrake and sorted out the seatbelt that wouldn\'t do anything but lock. Ready for recheck now :)

Put Tein Types flex\'s in all round then went down and washed the heck out of it and let it sit at home while i go to work thinking about how good it looks with the tyres tucked/rubbing in the guards again!!

Marky']

[quote name='Roo said:

got a wof :D

/quote]

How many parts do you have to swap back into the car tonight to get it back to dr1ft spec?

;D

On the c33, no drift king mods added yet :P suspensions coming soon though, will be proper slammed!

Had the radiator pulled out.

Rodded and flushed the sh*t out of it to get the 2 to 3 inches of gunk that had accumulated in the bottom of it over the 3 years of the previous owners neglect of the poor car.

Refilled with the good green stuff and now runs so much better