Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

WRXER said:

just wait til I put the same Carbon Fibre bonnet on with a big scoop as Roccco on this one haha.

Noooo don't do that, FMIC and massive scoop looks silly. that car looks quite cool just for the fact it doesn't have all the over the top stuff hanging off it

Timmah said:
TBH WRXER I think I scared her off at the one and only CS meet she came too.

Haha now that's impressive mate

Naw but I like all the wanky extra bits haha and in Auckland traffic it works cos u don't go faster then 10kph anyhow

*Update - Just decided to wash my wheels and brembo's....After a whole can of wheel cleaner and 2 hours of scrubbing/hosing/wiping, it turns out the brembos are gold in colour haha

Edited by WRXER

Rosssub said:
Yip perfectly normal, water vapour is a byproduct of petrol combustion. Condenses when the engine cools down.

Yeah thought so, 'tis why those breathers are baffled; to stop that Vaseline-mayo from getting down there, I am still gonna put a catch can in for that one, it should be able to catch more condensation.

Kinda confused by my car, JDM grille, 180k speedo, JDM (v6 STi- AF041) ECU. But all the papers and vin number match up(also, owners manual shows single phase engines in diagrams, publish year 1998)

I mean I'm happy as, but confused :P

JDM spec nz new???

Edited by 94 Leone

GC8E2DD said:
This is turning into some kind of arms race xD

That's how I feel to be honest. Can't be left behind... however I am willing to share ideas and knowledge gained experimenting with settings.

I have already sent you and Al an email with ideas about braking maps based purely on longitudinal g force :)

DacerX said:
I see that you were the person that brought that limited surround in the end.... also looks good

Yeah sorry Mate, i Hate bidding against fellow members like yourself! but i had my price so instead of playn the bid game $1 at a time just slap my price down and go from there haha. shame its not red stitch

My oem sti one has a cig burns and is abit worn if you have nothing you can have that if you need it

gotasuby said:
Pulled the old Ez30 out, replaced both rocker covers, put oil drain in ez30 for turbo and replaced water pump and clutch. put engine back in lol

Sounds like you have been slacking off again lol. Really Looking forward to seeing the end result Jas!

Bought a headunit for it since the pioneer that was in it is a bit old and scratched up. Bluetooth calling is nice, but its actually slower to read/start playing music off my ipod than my old one. WOnder if tis to do with just using USB on this one, and a proper designed for ipod cable/port thing on the old one.

attachment.php?attachmentid=199353&d=141

Really need to get a proper gauge hood.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon cleaning up the engine bay a bit. Just getting rid of dirt and grime thats built up on stuff. While doing this I removed the spark plug leads at the coil to get at the manifold area, and noticed that the terminals on #1 and #4 were corroded. Is this normal? I cleaned them up and tried giving the inside of the leads a clean up as well, #1 and #4 seemed a little loose compared to #2 and #3. IS it time for new leads and coil pack or just new coil? or is it ok as it is?