Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

On 12/19/2016 at 8:05 PM, willisnz said:

Got an xmas present (pedal covers) for my xmas present (car), though the footrest doesn't quite match up..

31621788131_0a8a10858e_k.jpg

Did your foot rest cover came with any fitting bits? It should have a small bracket and a couple of screws.

Looks correct to me, same as I had in my BL and doubt the foot rests are different.

17 minutes ago, sobanoodle said:

Did your foot rest cover came with any fitting bits? It should have a small bracket and a couple of screws.

Looks correct to me, same as I had in my BL and doubt the foot rests are different.

Bracket was missing, asked Strongs about it and they they sorted:one for me despite the fact that the bracket wasn't in the photos so they could have been dicks about it.

Picked it up this morning:)

• Like 1

started the v7 today... had a terrible rattle from the engine. turned it off.... jacked it up and almost all the stainless lies holding my exhaust wrap on the headers were loose... hence the rattle. and to make it worse the warp is toast and was falling off in strands. so now i have two banks wrapped... and two are not... this shouldn't create EGT issues right???? i found a few stainless hose clamps that fitted so i have tightened those around the remaining warp. SHOULD i just remove it all? and leave it... or re-wrap 

2 hours ago, hunter951 said:

started the v7 today... had a terrible rattle from the engine. turned it off.... jacked it up and almost all the stainless lies holding my exhaust wrap on the headers were loose... hence the rattle. and to make it worse the warp is toast and was falling off in strands. so now i have two banks wrapped... and two are not... this shouldn't create EGT issues right???? i found a few stainless hose clamps that fitted so i have tightened those around the remaining warp. SHOULD i just remove it all? and leave it... or re-wrap 

Don't park on any longish dry grass...

3 hours ago, hunter951 said:

Buy wrap thats rated to pre turbo temps.

• Like 1

• Admin

So, with the realisation that my front drivers seat at minimum is totally and utterly boned. I decided to replace both front seats entirely. 

Now considering I am going to be doing track days, I thought it wise to get some good FIA rated seats. 

I'm quite pleased at the outcome to be honest. They're very comfortable seats and they hold well. Can't post images directly so click on that imgur link. 

https://imgur.com/a/QSc9p

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Dairusire said:

So, with the realisation that my front drivers seat at minimum is totally and utterly boned. I decided to replace both front seats entirely. 

Now considering I am going to be doing track days, I thought it wise to get some good FIA rated seats. 

I'm quite pleased at the outcome to be honest. They're very comfortable seats and they hold well. Can't post images directly so click on that imgur link. 

https://imgur.com/a/QSc9p

What about the seat belts? Isn't the fixed side of the buckle attached to the factory seat?

1 minute ago, patrickc22 said:

It just look like to could move like under hard cornering but if you look at others that are flat 

Yeah that's because it is the one off the sedan, hence has to be moved down a little to fit. I doubt it would make a difference though.