Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

2 hours ago, iludez said:

Tidied up some wiring.

Need to do hose 10 mod and a restrictor pills in hose 1? Any idea where to get one? Or does anyone have one?

Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

i got mine from Subaru ill see if i can find a part number 

22 hours ago, IZichard said:

Picked up a different set of wheels for the GC8, Rays gram lights 16*7 +46. At what point am I supposed to admit I have a problem? ....I need to sell a set.

2RpUBWF.jpg

I can see you have a problem

The first step is admitting you have a problem, the second is making sure you take away anything that will remind you of your problem. So on your behalf I will greatly accept your gift of these wheels - only to help you out of course, just let me know when I can pick them up.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, IZichard said:

At what point am I supposed to admit I have a problem? ....I need to sell a set.

In times like these we have to band together, as we all share the same addiction, we need to help each other, by selling me your v7 wheels :P:P:P 

yes i need more v7 wheels muahahahahaaa

i need at least 2 sets, everyone needs 2, incase one set gets lost

• Like 2

• Subscribed Member
26 minutes ago, THUNDA said:

In times like these we have to band together, as we all share the same addiction, we need to help each other, by selling me your v7 wheels :P:P:P 

That's like me, I have 4 sets of first gen RS wheels now I think...

Yesterday I finally pulled down the engine that I seized mid stage a month or so back, I found a hole in the block, and this.

oYfvO4W.jpg

Yes, that's the top of the piston completely split off....

Turns out it was a closed deck block too, RIP... New build time!

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Technikhaus said:

Yesterday I finally pulled down the engine that I seized mid stage a month or so back, I found a hole in the block, and this.

oYfvO4W.jpg

I think that's the definition of failure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, THUNDA said:

I've got another engine arriving some time this week which I'll strip down and rebuild. I've already got a set of CP forged pistons for it!

Doesn't everyone need a spare engine beside the spare wheels?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Technikhaus said:

oYfvO4W.jpg

Crikey..

gudgeon pin looks ok..

What came first..Piston failure or rod destruction ?

• Like 1

• Subscribed Member
4 hours ago, pedro said:

Crikey..

gudgeon pin looks ok..

What came first..Piston failure or rod destruction ?

I'm actually unsure, it all happened quite quickly. 
Although it kept running, albeit with no power at all, right up until I shut the engine off when the oil light came on.

Tried Dragons breath today, pretty happy with results, not much elbow grease required, rims that had the product on the longest came up the best, so do the full 10mins if they are stubborn with using other products, looks like it melts the brake/road stains off the paint. interesting product.

Will have a set of RE002s for sale in a week or 2, they are 225/45/17 

Will also have 2 Spare v7 wheels which ill be selling seperately for people who want a full size rim in the boot instead of the space saver

The set I currently have on the RS has 1 Bent wheel and 1 wheel with abit more curbing on it than I like.

So when I get the RS back ill be using the best 5, swapping my D2 Semi Slicks onto them so ive got a semi slick on the spare in the boot aswell :P 

Oh and cheers for the wheels @4G63B8 ^_ ^ 

IMG_1214.jpg
IMG_1215.jpg
IMG_1216.jpg
IMG_1219.jpg
IMG_1220.jpg
IMG_1223.jpg
IMG_1224.jpg
IMG_1225.jpg

• Like 5

On 28/08/2017 at 8:03 PM, evowrx said:

I think that's the definition of failure.

Cars remind me of some philosophy: "When an egg is broken from the outside, death. When an egg is broken from the inside, life."  (Sadly wallets aren't as tough)

Let there be life! :D

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, swamp said:

nice one @THUNDA I use meguiars hot wheels which is probably the cheaper choice but ive got to really get in there with the water blaster to take the road sludge off. Just out of interest are your tires directional? 

Not sure sorry, the ones I'll be selling are Bridgestone RE002s, 2have good tread, other 2 have good tread but inner edges are worn, probably best for someone wanting some good track tyres without forking out for new ones, will do a deal for cs members when I sell them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iludez said:

Those sti genome exhausts worth it? What sort of noise level would I expect on my wagon?

Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

Subjective but yes imo they sounds great on wrx's and are near perfect for a daily driven car; don't drone, nice note, awesome quality, STi part (if that's your thing). They're definitely not the loudest exhaust out there though if that's what you're after.    

• Like 1