Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

8 minutes ago, Conducks said:

Okay okay - back on topic. Purchased this off of trademe last night, hopefully get it on this weekend 32043c0fe14908baa337be0639a64029.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mate this isn't a forum for showing off what you've bought and bragging about putting other people's lives at risk. You've obviously got a passion for cars and $$$ to spend, make that a positive experience that doesn't harm anyone

Mate this isn't a forum for showing off what you've bought and bragging about putting other people's lives at risk. You've obviously got a passion for cars and $$$ to spend, make that a positive experience that doesn't harm anyone

“What have you done to your car today” I got a strut bar for it 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 2

• Admin
1 hour ago, IZichard said:

🙃✋🏻

giphy.gif

@Conducks, I've lost a mate to a single car crash. Drivers' doors meeting power-poles don't go down well, even in newer cars.
The impact that crash had on the entire community was tragic. The funeral was packed with people standing outside. Family, friends, emergency services, colleagues, classmates, you name it, they were all affected by the loss.

Please, for everyone's sake; Slow the hell down on the street and sign up for the next track day in Taupo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiwi_Fozze said:

Nuuuu shoooooz

2017-10-18_12-28-01

Wow.... I think I wanna get a set of those :o. Did they come as 5x100/114 or both? I would like to get those lights and also the boot spoiler (thing that attaches to bottom of boot window).

Looks mint :P 

Hey Conducks.. you have got the cash to splash and an obvious desire to drive fast ..

Have you ever had a shot on the track..

I am recommending you give it a go..

Karting is a great introduction to motorsport..

You will learn race craft,setup,organisation and have a real driving experience..

Then I would suggest a formula ford as the next step in your racing career..

I know its fun to blast around the streets in your hotrod but its not going to give you any personal growth..

Get out with a pack of other drivers giving it heaps and see how good you really are..

Doing crazy stuff on public roads isn't going to win you any prizes..

From my experience after spending a great day racing in a controlled environment the last thing you will do on the way home is bust the speed limit..

Do it properly man..

Used to race go carts. Did two track days in dad’s R35 GTR and his 911 Turbo S at Mansfield, wet and dry. Was keeping up with V8 Touring cars in the 911. The track makes cars feel so slow. Even with 580hp the 911 only clipped 220kmh down the Mansfield straight.

Also raced motorbikes, jetskis, jetboat and racing buggy’s.

7 minutes ago, Conducks said:

Used to race go carts. Did two track days in dad’s R35 GTR and his 911 Turbo S at Mansfield, wet and dry. Was keeping up with V8 Touring cars in the 911. The track makes cars feel so slow. Even with 580hp the 911 only clipped 220kmh down the Mansfield straight.

Your not seriously arguing that a trackday is an inappropriate venue for driving cars because your daddy's supercars didn't feel fast are you?

• Like 3

Your not seriously arguing that a trackday is an inappropriate venue for driving cars because your daddy's supercars didn't feel fast are you?

He asked if I had track experience. When did I say the track is inappropriate?

4 hours ago, Conducks said:

Doing what my mate’s do, 150 in a 50, middle of town racing, drifting into traffic, snakies at 100 in the rain in the middle of the day, driving on wires, in my opinion that’s wreckless. I’ve had 200kw+ cars with no speed cut from the moment I got my license when I turned 16 and I’m just about to turn 19, never had a ticket for anything. Majority of my mates have lost this restricted licenses for demerits etc meanwhile I had my full license back when I was 17 and flew through everything. I don’t really consider myself a complete idiot but i think my mate’s all are. Most people around my age who talk to me say “if I had your car I would’ve either stacked it but now or lost my license, I’d just have my foot down all day everyday”

Just fyi Your probably not the only guy that had their full licence by 17 and flew threw everything and always driven 200kw cars. Also karma is a bitch

40 minutes ago, Conducks said:

If all that is true and you have the $$$, you should spend a couple weeks in Germany and go to the nurburgring.

Keep in mind that it's one of the fastest and most dangerous tracks on earth. I'm not talking about other galaxies or video games here, cars get destroyed, people get hurt. But if all you like is top speed with adrenaline that is the right place for you.

If you still think that the track makes cars feel slow after that, you're just a troll :)

If there's one thing I've learned from having kids, it's that they really have no idea how ridiculous their stories are =]

Yupppp I tell heaps of stories.........

Whenever I post on here it manages to cause a fuss so I’m probably just gonna stop.

96d058d4197b0847df685e1bd887a7f9.png37df633eddf44080a08385929e89cc77.pnge5c27641de732ab0ddd80943e21c41d5.png

59 minutes ago, Conducks said:

The track makes cars feel so slow.

?????Dude the track is awesome!! Your appetite for speed must be ridiculous because you sound like a Formula 1 Driver whos been racing for 20years and is about to retire because it doesnt give him a rush anymore lol :P

I've also raced plenty of things - its what gives me that adrenaline rush alot of us crave, and a day at the track is just magical for me - the straights, the corners, everything ^_ ^

• Like 3

Lets get back on topic. Continual lecturing and arguing is not gonna solve anything  
Or start a new thread  

Got my Subframe lock bolt kit and Steering Rack Bushings today. Gonna install tonight/weekend
Pretty sure there already is a couple of threads about that haha
  • Like 1

Yupppp I tell heaps of stories.........

Whenever I post on here it manages to cause a fuss so I’m probably just gonna stop.

96d058d4197b0847df685e1bd887a7f9.png37df633eddf44080a08385929e89cc77.pnge5c27641de732ab0ddd80943e21c41d5.png

We are fine with you posting on here, or atleast i am, its just that it seems like youre bragging and it makes you seem really immature, just gotta look at it from other peoples point of view. And if people knew you were part of clubsub and saw you doing silly stuff it brings down the reputation of the club and i think thats partly why other members are having a go, the other part is we dont want to see you get in an accident, i personally like your car and wish i had one of my own. But anyway lets get back on topic before RAYDEO tells us all off again
  • Like 2