Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

3 hours ago, Subru said:

Installed 1 piece Grill.

Also removed number plate surround to give more clean look.

Check it out, very stoked. The original grill was 3 piece and middle bit was all black, this has all that bluuuee :) 

20171103_171151.jpg

Have a look at moving your number plate up in line with the support, imho it looks a lot tidier 

18 hours ago, Kiwiflyboy said:

Make new holes in plate ......

Installed easy front lip on car, its fake carbon fiber, maybe black will look better but pic below.

Also drilled new holes in plate to fix where it sits.

Im pretty happy with the front end now, still need to fix headlights tho.

20171104_161951.jpg

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Subru said:

Installed easy front lip on car, its fake carbon fiber, maybe black will look better but pic below.

Also drilled new holes in plate to fix where it sits.

Im pretty happy with the front end now, still need to fix headlights tho.

20171104_161951.jpg

there are too many holes on your numberplate bro they are going to mess with the aerodynamics of this vehicle. ideally you should install a roof scoop asap and paint the wheels white to offset this

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Batbaruman said:

there are too many holes on your numberplate bro they are going to mess with the aerodynamics of this vehicle. ideally you should install a roof scoop asap and paint the wheels white to offset this

Good advice... I promise I will get scoop and white wheels :P 

• Like 2

• Subscribed Member

Red legacy passed another WOF :)
Gave it a little tidy up inside an out, really need to find a replacement carpet for inside, the replacement that I put in it is a little stained...

A nice black one would suit. 
Also really need to respray the roof, front bar and bonnet! But one day...

The yellow/blue legacy now has a running forged motor in it too! That combined with the new gearbox and diff has totally transformed it!

6WnP1tQ.jpg

• Like 8

• Admin

zcKYrHh.jpgJM0JLye.jpgAqcPB6s.jpgeTQAp46.jpgtUZhCCv.jpgTeVLpdg.jpg

Had some Toyo R888R 215/45/R17 tyres fitted to my recently repainted Rays CE28Ns.

Asked for GTR gun metal grey with a steel blue pearl (steel blue as an ode to my grey car). Got more like a silver.

Cleaned up the centre caps too.

Very excited to run them but probably won't be till well into next year to be honest. 

Going on the blue car. 

Edited by RaKid
Added colour
  • Like 7

Ruptured radiator on the way to work. Dumped coolant all over the waipuna bridge.

Leaky head gasket. Very small slow leak. But, as the car got a bit warm, the heads need softness check, crack test and checked for straightness.

Planning next steps. Watch this space.

13 minutes ago, Kiwi_Fozze said:

Ruptured radiator on the way to work. Dumped coolant all over the waipuna bridge.

Leaky head gasket. Very small slow leak. But, as the car got a bit warm, the heads need softness check, crack test and checked for straightness.

Planning next steps. Watch this space.

Oh no! Did you get the diff sorted?

I'm interested to see what you plan. You should update your garage thread since  it's hard to follow updates in here.

8 minutes ago, IZichard said:

Oh no! Did you get the diff sorted?

I'm interested to see what you plan. You should update your garage thread since  it's hard to follow updates in here.

Yah dif issues all sorted.

Turns out loose wheel nuts make a very similar sound to a failing dif, so it definitely  pays to check the small things first!!

Interested at I come up with as well!! Hahaha

Need to get some pictures into my new flikr account and re write the thread, bloody photobucket

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

Just got the rear seats out, ready for Powercruise and man those things are heavy. 

More I look at open back area more and more I want to put a cage in :P

Maybe this will serve as the motivating factor to get it caged: you know you want to see this when you look over your shoulder at the evo you just passed 

uqH70n9.jpg

Ps. this isn't a new photo from the bc5..... we haven't touched it in ages 

• Like 2

picked up the car from @Subirex Automotive, it got some servicing loving and finally removed that noisy bosch044 thats been driving me nuts for oh so long.

what a pleasure it was to drive home :D the AEM 320 is pretty much silent, you only hear a very quiet little high pitch sound when you open the boot but other than that it ain't nothin, not even from passengar seat. Ajay neatly ran the new lines (after removing surge tank etc.) underneath car so nice tidy job too instead of shortcut way i was picturing in my head of just going through the trunk with the old lines haha. Going back next weekend for the exhaust and i think i'll have a car that I'm pretty happy to keep for some time to come. Engine bay looking better now too, will try clean it up during week and take some pics.

Car had a wash. Also got both headlights completely finished and they look very good now. Removed intake silencer for the turbo noises. Taking that out took me ages with a lot of swearing, cuts and bruises. 

Car is getting there, I think I need to do something about the excessive turbo lag, boost drop off and knocking at high rpm. I think not getting a tune would be silly :P 

• Like 2