Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

36 minutes ago, sobanoodle said:

Haha you knew it! Rear bumper diffuser it is.

On a side note, would anyone know where I can find some reducer pipes in stainless, need 2.25 to 3. Found some in mild steel but need stainless :/

Pics Please 

I'm also a fanboy of epic Diffusers !! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sobanoodle said:

Haha you knew it! Rear bumper diffuser it is.

On a side note, would anyone know where I can find some reducer pipes in stainless, need 2.25 to 3. Found some in mild steel but need stainless :/

Both Wakefield metals and Steel and Tube Stainless do reducers in 2 or 2.5 to 3", don't seem to list anything in 2.25.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Percy said:

Both Wakefield metals and Steel and Tube Stainless do reducers in 2 or 2.5 to 3", don't seem to list anything in 2.25.

3" and 2.25" figures I had were from the Interenets, just went to double check and 3" is corrects but 2.25 is more like 2.38" so I guess I need 3" to 2.5" and just slip the 2.5" end over.

Do you know if any of those above places do smaller quantities? I only need two :) 

2 hours ago, sobanoodle said:

3" and 2.25" figures I had were from the Interenets, just went to double check and 3" is corrects but 2.25 is more like 2.38" so I guess I need 3" to 2.5" and just slip the 2.5" end over.

Do you know if any of those above places do smaller quantities? I only need two :) 

Pretty sure they will, work has an account with both tho, so not 100% on that!

Give them a bell and ask.

3 minutes ago, Kiwi_Fozze said:

Bit the bullet, joined the dark side. As much as it pains me to do so, I bought a link. However, in terms of the upcoming build, I think it was the smartest option.

Heck that wouldve been tough to swallow...😜

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kiwi_Fozze said:

Well, it was at a bloody good price, but yeah I'm trying to get my head around how the link software works. Interesting times ahead

Heaps easier than what you're used too. Editing on the fly will be a refreshing change.

• Like 1

• Admin
11 hours ago, Kiwi_Fozze said:

Bit the bullet, joined the dark side. As much as it pains me to do so, I bought a link. However, in terms of the upcoming build, I think it was the smartest option.

Man, about 5 minutes after you start playing with it you're gonna be like "what the F*** was I doing with all this open source bollocks" :P

• Like 9

On 20/11/2017 at 2:37 AM, Kiwi_Fozze said:

The only one I have currently, v7 sti 

50 minutes ago, ADIKT said:

You can wait :P

Either wait 40 hours, or you can pay per picture with a micro transaction model of access. Unless you have an ADIKT season pass.

• Like 1