Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

I bought a brand new fusion subwoofer with an opened box from the fb market place for cheap. Installed it after work in the gc for the sweet doof doof. It makes me feel like a bogan but it sounds much better than the poor door speakers trying to make bass.

• Like 1

• Admin
11 hours ago, Jono24 said:

Sorry, I didn't read your first post properly. I have used the ultra grey as gasket sealant on my sumps when installing them, not sure how it might work without clamping pressure (not quite sure how you intend to use it).

It was quite regularly recommended (the grey one) on NAISOC so just took the advice from there, I haven't had an issue with it.

Dropping the sump to inspect and try give it a whack from the inside if possible then reinstall, so will be the same situation. 

Seems the Ultra Grey Permatex is the go to, just wondering why everyone goes for that rather than the Permatex Ultra Black which seems to be marketed as a better option where oil is present. Guess since it’s not actually submerged it’ll make next to no difference

Sooooo how'd you not let her get away with it?

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

Went into the shop as someone mentioned her husband works there. Just spoken to him and he's agreed to sort it out.

Easier to get a panel off trade me then take it to a panel beater probably.

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

On 2/14/2018 at 1:40 PM, iludez said:

2ffb74222a796e4eecf47e4aea3a7c43.jpg

23 hours ago, iludez said:

Easier to get a panel off trade me then take it to a panel beater probably.

Maybe a PDR (Painteless Dent Repair) professional could fix it ?

It's impressive what you can do with PDR these days :)

Don't know which solution is cheaper though

Maybe a PDR (Painteless Dent Repair) professional could fix it ?
It's impressive what you can do with PDR these days
Don't know which solution is cheaper though
Paint has cracked around the dent so think its not able to have a pdr

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

On 01/02/2018 at 9:22 PM, delta said:

Got them from wiperblades.co.uk, cost me NZD 65 for the 2 front wipers and the rear one

What size did you order? That website tells me  I need a 24"+19" But my car measures 24"+18", Supercheap and EuroCarParts also state 24"+18"

4 hours ago, iludez said:

Paint has cracked around the dent so think its not able to have a pdr

Too bad :( At least, if they pay for the repair, doesn't really matter if it's more expensive.

1 hour ago, tigerstyle said:

What size did you order? That website tells me  I need a 24"+19" But my car measures 24"+18", Supercheap and EuroCarParts also state 24"+18"

For my 2006 Outback :

AR24U

AR18U

H354

• Like 1