Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

28 minutes ago, SpeedySub said:

Managed to spill my entire morning coffee into my cup holder.

I had removed the section that divides it so the cup fell over while driving into work. Now I have a nice pool of coffee in my car till I get a chance to clean it out.

Drinking Straw ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SpeedySub said:

Only problem is it was full of other stuff, would have blocked the straw.

And would be a bit cold, couldn't work out a way to reheat it.

Park your car in the sun - enjoy a cuppa for lunch ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SpeedySub said:

Only problem is it was full of other stuff, would have blocked the straw.

And would be a bit cold, couldn't work out a way to reheat it.

Just pinch the straw a little, filters out all the belly button lint and 10c coins 

• Like 2

nice DIY coffee scented air freshener for your car. should suggest MCM do an episode on this :D

2 hours ago, SpeedySub said:

Managed to spill my entire morning coffee into my cup holder.

I had removed the section that divides it so the cup fell over while driving into work. Now I have a nice pool of coffee in my car till I get a chance to clean it out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Batbaruman said:

nice DIY coffee scented air freshener for your car. should suggest MCM do an episode on this :D

Roasted whole Coffee Beans actually do make a good car freshener if you are into that ;)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, A_J_T said:

Roasted whole Coffee Beans actually do make a good car freshener if you are into that ;)

I brought some nice fresh roasted and ground Guatemalan Coffee in my car for a few hours after picking it up, car smelt delicious  

• Like 2

On 26/04/2018 at 2:50 PM, SpeedySub said:

I brought some nice fresh roasted and ground Guatemalan Coffee in my car for a few hours after picking it up, car smelt delicious  

Is that you Doctor Ropata?

I bought the WRX a Davies Craig EWP and booked the Legacy in for a 100000 km service.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy_Mac said:

Now rocking DBA rotors and Bendix Ultimate pads all round cheers to @D1Style

41751614141_ea80d3b1d2_b.jpg

5 minutes ago, sobanoodle said:

... those nuts look pretty good too. Definitive suit the whole set-up don't you think?... :D

Man I miss my brembles... and my DBAs... and my Kiwamis :/

Same as what i put on our Estima :) 

These and rebuilt Calipers + Bendix Ultimates made the big beastie stop :) will do the same to the Vellfire ( unless i do the big brake brembo upgrade on it) 

BfX2ooz.jpg

• Like 1

Installed cruise control! Love OEM option stuff. Bought the stalk and 4 pin brake switch from Sub Wrecks, definitely recommend these guys btw.

I used a dremel to cut the hole in the rear steering wheel cover and installed. All plugs and wiring was already there. Literally plug and play for that part.

Also, boost gauge! 6e9014a6ec7e116b1d59c542293b9a40.jpgb1bad92700dd109e475aca683a39a81b.jpg010c38f30d40ffe21aa44f1298cdb05f.jpgeeeb78a8384d348495943429686c91d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Bought a new one today, a 2000 Nissan Primera, was quite the steal so decided to pull the plug and buy it, will be pulling the wagon off the road to get it ready for surgery, she will be getting a new heart and a facelift, thinking of grafting a Hawkeye or blobeye front onto it, kinda like this:

13f617c9ba594aa0ab86666907b878d8.jpg

• Admin
5 hours ago, 1randomkiwi said:

Installed and hardwired new dashcam. Super easy install.

Just realised car is coming up to 200,000km service...

What’d you get? Been eying up a BlackVue but it’s a crapload of money considering my car never actually goes anywhere...

1 hour ago, Andy_Mac said:

What’d you get? Been eying up a BlackVue but it’s a crapload of money considering my car never actually goes anywhere...

They're so hawt but for decent options end up at aprox 1k :-/

• Like 1

• Admin
14 hours ago, Andy_Mac said:

Rexing V1 plus the hardwiring kit.

I already have a Navman Mivue Dashcam but preferred something that I could hide behind the windscreen.
If anyone is interested in it let me know, otherwise I'll chuck it up on TardMe.

Got it serviced. Was a bit annoyed that the mechanic charged me for parts that I supplied to him. His proof that I didn't supply them was that the box that had all the supplied parts in was empty... once the service had been complete.

Edited by Loren