Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

56 minutes ago, sobanoodle said:

Plus frontal...

Thankfully it was just me in the car, all good apart from some decent muscle pain in the neck.

I don't really like newer model subis but your one was bloody slick imo :) . 

Did you get any pictures or is bad manners to ask this early :) 

1 hour ago, sobanoodle said:

Plus frontal...

Thankfully it was just me in the car, all good apart from some decent muscle pain in the neck.

WOW gutted man, for you to have two excellent rides destroyed by others!!!!!! Thankfully your ok and family were not in the car agin

• Like 1

• Admin

Been tinkering around for the last few days and have now managed to get the best of both worlds with the memory setup from facelift seats and the better support of the prefacelift one's. Plus have the leather from my old seats back on the backs as it was in much better knick so all around happy with the end result.

41346938565_492d845cfc_b.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GorGasmSpecB said:

RIP brother imperial blue brilliant effect metallic 535i

:(

Yeah been to the tow yard today and everyone reckons she's a toast :/

Have you seen any for sale with an oyster interior and a compulsory moon roof? 😏

• Admin
39 minutes ago, CBS said:

could you guys please fill this out. its a survey about bumper stickers

thanks

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSelxkFwLL5VJQKRB_-C4uwu1oMg-29L0NQ1cZPRAeG7_uxxIw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Tell me a little more... who are you, what is this survey for etc?

Bit odd to just jump on a forum with something like this as your first post.

• Like 2

Lol I just figured it was a bot adding a link to a virus or ransom ware thing to the most popular topic and reported the post.

figured a mod would remove the link and see if they person reposted it with some explanation.

Dont click the link...

Edited by Gripless

45 minutes ago, Gripless said:

Lol I just figured it was a bot adding a link to a virus or ransom ware thing to the most popular topic and reported the post.

figured a mod would remove the link and see if they person reposted it with some explanation.

Dont click the link...

Email address on his account is a NZ school address and IP is Auckland too. Wouldn't be too concerned 

• Admin
59 minutes ago, Gripless said:

Dont click the link...

Without giving away the user's personal information, I checked it out and it's actually from a fairly legit source. I wouldn't supply any data to it without more info though.

• Like 1

• Admin

Looked into it and called the school the kid is from. It's a legit email address, so likely a school project. 

Waiting for a call back from either the Dean of the school or their IT department, but considering everything I've already gleaned, it looks to be safe. 

• Like 2

• Admin
3 minutes ago, GC8E2DD said:

Swapped out all four struts in the weekend. Got an alignment today.

IMG_20180522_185522_zpssuizesgm.jpg

Nice. Seems to have been quite a lot of front toe before the alignment. Looks like they neutralised a lot of that. I also see they set the front camber to -2deg. Did you request that?

• Admin
On 5/21/2018 at 6:49 PM, sobanoodle said:

Have you seen any for sale with an oyster interior and a compulsory moon roof? 😏

There's a few 3.6R Outback with the sunroof and cream interior ;)

On 5/21/2018 at 6:49 PM, sobanoodle said:

The white one on trademe seems to be pretty decent.

57 minutes ago, RaKid said:

Nice. Seems to have been quite a lot of front toe before the alignment. Looks like they neutralised a lot of that. I also see they set the front camber to -2deg. Did you request that?

Yep, pretty much asked for 2° neg camber up front, minimal front toe out, minimal rear toe in. Quite happy with 1° camber in the rear. Not sure why my caster is wonky; subframe may not be sitting straight.

13 minutes ago, GorGasmSpecB said:

The white one on trademe seems to be pretty decent.

Yeah and the owner seems a bit difficult to deal with... Would've been good to know its rego and see what specs it actually got. 

53 minutes ago, 1randomkiwi said:

There's a few 3.6R Outback with the sunroof and cream interior ;)

I think I am all good, thanks :) 

Have to admit I searched "Levorg" on TM :D 

• Like 2