• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

- Dropped car off to get my set of RE003's put back on

Recently bought a set of STI alloy arms so I can get the wider front track

- Bought new ball joints

- Bought new sway bar links to suit the longer sway bar

- Bought another coil as I'm going to replace all 4, but they not $$

Just need to get new tie rods, possibly an Anti-Lift Kit and either a STI front sway bar or a whiteline one ( haven't decided) 

So the wagon is still getting love aside from being driven hard-ish.

• Like 3

• Admin

Went to fill up my car yesterday at my local BP and got given a card saying my vehicles registration is on the BP Drive Off Hotlist..... They couldn't tell me why when in the store and told me to ring the number on the card. I rang the number and the guy on the phone said my registration wasn't in the system and that I need to go into the store.... I'm a mix of concerned, confused and F***ed off that I feel like I've essentially been labeled as a thief.

• Admin

2 hours ago, thewabbit1 said:

Went to fill up my car yesterday at my local BP and got given a card saying my vehicles registration is on the BP Drive Off Hotlist..... They couldn't tell me why when in the store and told me to ring the number on the card. I rang the number and the guy on the phone said my registration wasn't in the system and that I need to go into the store.... I'm a mix of concerned, confused and F***ed off that I feel like I've essentially been labeled as a thief.

Weird. Maybe they have a partial plate number from a car with a similar colour and shape to yours.

Surely they would actively go after people if they have clear proof of theft.

Do you use the bpme app? I noticed one day that there wasn’t a charge on my card and emailed bp and they said my car was now on the list and I would have to go instore to pay. Apparently if your phone loses connection during the process the payment doesn’t go through and when you activate the pump then you have just 90 seconds to lift the pump or it cancels the process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

58 minutes ago, Andy_Mac said:

Is that one of those newish slimline plates? Kinda want one for mine so it doesn't block the intercooler as much but not a fan of the slims on the rears.

Yup. Same here. Not a fan of it on the rear. But have grown to like it. Have to bend the front ones ends a touch because a JDM number plate is narrower than a NZ one. Nothing that can't be done with a vice! 

IIRC, you buy the Kiwi Slims, then you buy a normal set, and send back 1 normal one, and a Kiwi Slim. That's what the guy at KiwiPlates told me to do a few months back. 

Also, probably gonna buy a personalised plate (even though my combination is now Personalised). Combination is a secret... till revealed. 

1 hour ago, McMatty said:

Can I just have your car, plz

No. Don't plan to sell it too. 

But if you're ever up at a Auckland meet, and spot me, do say hi! I'd be happy to give you a blast!

Edited by Individualities

• Admin
6 hours ago, Andy_Mac said:

Weird. Maybe they have a partial plate number from a car with a similar colour and shape to yours.

Surely they would actively go after people if they have clear proof of theft.

Yea, went in store and they said it was likely their plate reading software misread my plate

1 hour ago, les666 said:

Do you use the bpme app? I noticed one day that there wasn’t a charge on my card and emailed bp and they said my car was now on the list and I would have to go instore to pay. Apparently if your phone loses connection during the process the payment doesn’t go through and when you activate the pump then you have just 90 seconds to lift the pump or it cancels the process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Considered that, however I track every fill and I went back and checked it with my CC bill and they all match. I'd be suprised if i didn't record my fill AND didn't pay.....

Thankfully, once this month is up and i've spent all my BP cents off, i'll be getting some nice juicy 100 octane from NPD

• Admin
32 minutes ago, Individualities said:

Yup. Same here. Not a fan of it on the rear. But have grown to like it. Have to bend the front ones ends a touch because a JDM number plate is narrower than a NZ one. Nothing that can't be done with a vice! 

IIRC, you buy the Kiwi Slims, then you buy a normal set, and send back 1 normal one, and a Kiwi Slim. That's what the guy at KiwiPlates told me to do a few months back. 

Also, probably gonna buy a personalised plate (even though my combination is now Personalised). Combination is a secret... till revealed. 

No. Don't plan to sell it too. 

But if you're ever up at a Auckland meet, and spot me, do say hi! I'd be happy to give you a blast!

Or just space them out slightly to avoid the bent look. Mine has been dropped 20-30mm with a couple of rude pieces of aluminium. Works as a brilliant spacer haha

They’re just such a large cost for only one usable plate.

• Admin
25 minutes ago, Dre said:

Just heard back from the tuner,seems my twin scroll Legacy ecu will support dual maps or flex fuel.

Chris at Prestige?

Cool. Didn't think they had enough for full dual maps but if it's possible he's the one who will know. Is he talking switching on the fly with the SI-Drive knob?

Phil at Dynotech.Early days at the moment,will look at pros vs cons regarding dual maps,flex fuel and another tuner.Just happy to know I can move forward with the factory ecu.

Edited by Dre