• Current Donation Goals

Guest keltik

What have you done to your car today?

21,809 posts in this topic

whiteline gearbox cross member rubbers/gaskets arrived,,

Thanks to D1style,,

1 person likes this

Nice. Had a package turn up from them yesterday which will hopefully go in the car this weekend

3 people like this

Does that mean NZ13 arrived early or do we still have another week to go? :o Probably just another shipment i guess

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, preim said:

Does that mean NZ13 arrived early or do we still have another week to go? :o Probably just another shipment i guess

Probably not. Mine was small so wouldn’t have been in the container shipment. 

Semi unrelated to this, does anyone have a reason why I shouldn’t chuck an engine oil temp sensor in the rear, currently blanked off block galley?

Some internet experts think it’s not as good as the front one for oil pressure since there are some branches before this one. Unless you’re on the cusp of oil pressure problems I really can’t see it making stuff all difference, even less so for oil temp. 

You want oil pressure back there as it shows oil pressure problems earlier than front. Oil temp will be ok there. Not quite as got as sump though 

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, preim said:

Nah NZ13 landing this weekend. This was just in one of our weekly USA shipments :)

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, mlracing.co.nz said:

Nah NZ13 landing this weekend. This was just in one of our weekly USA shipments :)

are we there yet? are we there yet? xD

Looks like I somehow lost my forged pistons when I moved my car from SubiRex's workshop or they got lost when he moved shop. Regardless I'm down a set of pistons and wondering what the f*ck to do now :(

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, Dairusire said:

Looks like I somehow lost my forged pistons when I moved my car from SubiRex's workshop or they got lost when he moved shop. Regardless I'm down a set of pistons and wondering what the f*ck to do now :(

Bummer. Obviously buy more, surely it’s a drop in the ocean considering what she’s cost you so far :ph34r:

Meanwhile, I did a super clean gauge install in the Legacy. xD

42345867015_7488c722e4_b.jpg

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Dairusire said:

checked the boot? i know there were 2 big blue fishbins of your bits next to the car before it left the old workshop, with all sorts scattered through em. 

checked the boot? i know there were 2 big blue fishbins of your bits next to the car before it left the old workshop, with all sorts scattered through em. 
I've checked everything.

17 hours ago, Dairusire said:

bugger dude :( forum needs a sad reacts option

Painted calipers gloss black. Gonna paint the "subaru" White so it stands out. Also painted a few of the interior pieces red for lols.

20180707_150326.jpg

20180708_091055.jpg

20180708_093022.jpg

Ill get a pic of that installed later on :)

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Subru said:

Painted calipers gloss black. Gonna paint the "subaru" White so it stands out. Also painted a few of the interior pieces red for lols.

20180707_150326.jpg

20180708_091055.jpg

20180708_093022.jpg

Ill get a pic of that installed later on :)

damn the calipers are looking good. when you paint the letters white, i reckon you should leave out the A so it just shows "SUB RU"

2 people like this

38 minutes ago, Subru said:

20180707_150326.jpg

They're alloy calipers right?

You could just remove the paint from the "SUBARU"

Just an idea...

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Individualities said:

They're alloy calipers right?

You could just remove the paint from the "SUBARU"

Just an idea...

Yeah ill try that first.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Subru said:

Yeah ill try that first.

And the lines above and below. One of the other Whangarei members has that on his Lancaster. Looks nice

Edited by Individualities

On 7/7/2018 at 4:35 PM, Dairusire said:

Ahh that s*x balls!

Guess you'll need to order new ones...

Here are some stats for you:

K52iod8.jpg

You're not alone!

2 people like this

I only think about finishing my car in terms of "finished for now until I have some more money".

2 people like this

Spent some money..

Set of braided brake lines from Safebrake melbourne..look good..

Also bought another property with 3 bed house and seperate 110 sq meter high stud shed/subaru factory. :D

4 people like this