Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

What have you done to your car today?

Guest keltik

chrisjunkie said:

I want to change my pollen filter... Smells like smoke from the old owner but I heard its a biatch of a job???

Oh shit, I hope not! I don't wanna pay a huge chunk of labour for it!

I think that since they looked at it and reported it's condition suggests it isn't that hard to get at.

nah its absolutley filthy inside and out but getting bumper fixed and full panel and paint on firday so im not too worried bout it the painter will have to clean it....also got to put a 4wd gearbox back in sometime soon and get cert sused for all my mods..before wof in april.

FARK JUST GOT A WARNING.. WAT THE FARK!

it was hardly a warning, i didnt even give you any points :)

unless you want some?

and the reason is in the warning as to you you got it. smile alittle geezz

-smurff

Guest the_return_of_the_jedi

settle down smurff...

his post count is higher than yours..

take a chill pill buddy :D

Looked at my legacy sitting in the driveway, as I'm not supposed to drive it anywhere until it gets fixed, and worried about how much the invoice from the mechanic will be when it goes in on Friday...

It has been making some weird screeching noises and a bit of a knocking noise from the front of the engine, so got it checked yesterday. Could be waterpump, idlers, cambelt or combination of the 3

So it seems like when the cambelt was changed 50k's ago they didn't bother to replace the idlers or waterpump. Only had the car for a month so I'm not too happy haha

Guest lan_killa

I finally got pissed off with my car for being an uncooperative c**t, so after stalling while coming down my road, abs throwing a wobly while turning into my driveway and me hitting the garage door because of it, i got these marks

IMAG0047.jpg

Then I lost my rag and my foot discovered how thin alloy guards really are

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

lan_killa said:

I finally got pissed off with my car for being an uncooperative c**t, so after stalling while coming down my road, abs throwing a wobly while turning into my driveway and me hitting the garage door because of it, i got these marks

Then I lost my rag and my foot discovered how thin alloy guards really are

you should be proud!!!! look at what you have created ;D ;D

i done that once...

car broke down on M-way after installing walbro, PI$$ED me off hard,

jumped out slammed the door and the window went POP hahahahaha ;D

Flat4 said:

It has been making some weird screeching noises and a bit of a knocking noise from the front of the engine, so got it checked yesterday. Could be waterpump, idlers, cambelt or combination of the 3

So it seems like when the cambelt was changed 50k's ago they didn't bother to replace the idlers or waterpump. Only had the car for a month so I'm not too happy haha

Not just your cam pulley coming loose is it? The pulleys tend to loosen up slightly and start rattling on the belt making a weird squeak.

Id try tightening all your pulleys and see what happens.

|an-killa - looks like when i got backed into...luckily as its so light they can repair without bog! Good crease in it too.

Why your abs give out? Mine went funny yesterday, unsure why. Was real hard to stop but it was fine this morning. Will check all my lines on sunday and do a bleed with new fluid.

Guest lan_killa

abs didnt give out, but due to the engine being stalled, vacumm assistance wasnt avaliable, and i decided id coast it down the road and into my driveway... so just before i got to my driveway i jumped on the picks abs activated then i slid onto the grass that runs down the middle of the driveway and into the garage door

lan_killa said:

abs didnt give out, but due to the engine being stalled, vacumm assistance wasnt avaliable, and i decided id coast it down the road and into my driveway... so just before i got to my driveway i jumped on the picks abs activated then i slid onto the grass that runs down the middle of the driveway and into the garage door

yeah i would of been raging to but i don't think i could ever kick my car, i guess its the fact that i'd have to get the whole side repainted to match that stops me lol

I want to kick someone's ARSE. When I was at Lan Killa's last night, SOMEONE KEYED MY IMPREZA!! On the new, shiny parts too...not the skodey nasty bits I'm going to repaint.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-...

Oh well...time to learn to paint.

I got bloody good results teaching myself to sand, buff and polish last night...so time to put it to good use.