Guest keltik

What have you done to your car today?

Recommended Posts

Failed on rear left tyre and moisture in the tail lights. (I knew about the tyre. Just wanted to see if there was anything I didn't know about)

Drive to tyre shop. Found a full set of second hand bridgestones, so chucked them on $260 balanced and fitted. Yay now I have a matching set

Used his compressed air line and blasted the inside of tail lights and managed to get the moisture off te lense. Now it's puddled at the bottom.

Drove back to WOF and picked up my sticker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feckin cheap tyres struggle to get a full set off tm for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stuffed up royally....

Wired up 90% of my sequential controller using the wiring diagram but was looking at the wrong side of the ecu plugs so now gotta start all over again. FML

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Psylentzer said:
Gave the car a wash in the morning, front and side lips arrived for my BE5, will be installing them later on :)

Keen to see some pics of what you've got there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spend to much on some sounds. My sat night is sorted with installing them!!

Is going to be loud. Not the loudest but. Will still go very well.

Thanks work for the bonus ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 ADIKT said:
Spend to much on some sounds. My sat night is sorted with installing them!!

Is going to be loud. Not the loudest but. Will still go very well.

Thanks work for the bonus ;)

What are you putting in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought another wrx, an 02 V8 sti for a steal...I've missed boost too much so gotta sell one of my sub's now, probably put the 02 H6 legacy up for sale, then eventually look at getting another daily when I start pinching all the goodies of the v8 sti to put on my racecar wrx haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 WRXER said:
Bought another wrx, an 02 V8 sti for a steal...I've missed boost too much so gotta sell one of my sub's now, probably put the 02 H6 legacy up for sale, then eventually look at getting another daily when I start pinching all the goodies of the v8 sti to put on my racecar wrx haha.

Bring it to a meet, sweet.. sorted... done deal. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Andy_Mac said:
What are you putting in?

2x pioneer 12" 1400w 400wrms dual 4ohm voice coil subs

1x earthquake ph2000w/d1.1 amp 2000w - 1000wrms at 1 or 2ohm

Subs wired to be running 1ohm

Got a new 4gauge wiring kit too

Also my old box doesn't fit in the boot nicely. So using ****ty premade boxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ultimate LED" lights fitted 2 interior... its like daylight inside there now!! (Centre now has 36 points of light, and front has 3 points on each side) -also fitted LED bulbs to reverse lights - but were not sure at this stage how much difference there going to make need to wait till its dark later!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 ADIKT said:
2x pioneer 12" 1400w 400wrms dual 4ohm voice coil subs

1x earthquake ph2000w/d1.1 amp 2000w - 1000wrms at 1 or 2ohm

Subs wired to be running 1ohm

Got a new 4gauge wiring kit too

Also my old box doesn't fit in the boot nicely. So using ****ty premade boxes.

I think you and i might need 2 have a sound-off lol... mines pretty crazy - but sounds like yours is gonna b even louder!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cleaned it....

love this s**t, it's like 30 seconds. no actually. spray, hose, done. unless you have some real stubborn brake dust, then get in with a soft brush.

recommend a waterblaster to hose it off though.

before:

20140531_133017_zpshc6d1vuw.jpg

after:

20140531_133542_zpsuuglhcay.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took my Mcintosh amp out from under the passenger seat and replaced one of the resistors to give the sub a bit of a boost. Worked quite well and the sub actually goes quite hard for a factory setup haha. Cant wait to save up enough to replace the whole system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CMPLSV said:
I think you and i might need 2 have a sound-off lol... mines pretty crazy - but sounds like yours is gonna b even louder!

What's your setup like?

I just need to change my headeck so I can tune it better and also make a new box for them (not a fan of the generic pre made enclosures)

Then I will look at door speakers

Oh and a new battery. This one looks like it's been in there since the car was imported haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 BUGEYESTI said:
Bring it to a meet, sweet.. sorted... done deal. :P

Mate is drving the subbi up to aux for me, so won't have it in time for this meet but will be ready to rock for the next mee. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes they were a pain the in ass, Iv'e left mine uninstalled, but might vht them when I take the mani off next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.