Guest keltik

What have you done to your car today?

Sorry for crap photo. It's raining.

Perhaps instead of a 20/21mm solid bar, whatever the brand/company is decided a massive diameter (27mm) hollow bar would be the go...? Just a thought...

[mention=20849]iludez[/mention] can you post a photo please? I'd like to see how out of proportion it looks mounted to the car.
2b98a0009f680967f8e5793b21d4923b.jpg
  • Like 1

I haven't even checked the front lol. I shall do that tomorrow Ive been super busy and only had a chance yesterday to even clean it

Agree with Boon
It’s a crazy thick bar. Is there something equally thick on the front to match? A Cusco or Whiteline one in their hardest setting at 21/20mm is more than enough at unless you wanna be hella stance-y with some 15k spring rate coilovers. 
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Inked said:

Skylines are very pricey at the moment, I had a r32 with a 25det in it got tuned back at STM to 320kw and was so much fun and so much trouble haha. literally sold it to stop getting in trouble. many moons ago now though! 

I would love a S15 though 

I doubt they will go down much now tho.. :D

Picked up a rev b long block, v5 wrx ecu, divorced downpipe and a vf24 yesterday759029ac90b9a6e33edcd1f4c99fb271.jpg6f377edde1388e8227d2c38e1577ba52.jpgf3b13cc666a6244e1e825258359a35c4.jpg60dd0f5f2b9a2eb430690e4e28424387.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, McMatty said:

Picked up a rev b long block, v5 wrx ecu, divorced downpipe and a vf24 yesterday

Get it boy! Single Turbo that wagon B|

• Like 1

Get it boy! Single Turbo that wagon 
Gonna be a while till it's done, rebuilding the long block while it's out, basically going to do what you did to Ruby everything came out of an ST rev b too

• Like 2

Got some oem subaru sports pedals because before my ownership someone had put some crappy random ones on plus racecar lol

Image may contain: food

Got them installed, was more difficult than i thought it would be. Accelerator pedal had a pin which was annoying to get out but wasnt too bad getting back in, also had to trim some metal off the bottom of both the brake and clutch to get it to fit on properly but nows shes gem! 

No automatic alt text available.

also i nice pic of my engine bay with the grimmspeed alternator cover fit on properly

No automatic alt text available.

• Like 1

Front swaybar looks like a 22mm+ also. Took it to nelson and it drives so nice, handles way better then my last gtb.

Picked up some bigger 4 inch fog lights to fit to the wagon, going to be hard making them fit nicely since the original ones are 2 inch I thinkacc4ac8fc8b9cc0df852433abcf5c31c.jpg

12 hours ago, McMatty said:

Picked up some bigger 4 inch fog lights to fit to the wagon, going to be hard making them fit nicely since the original ones are 2 inch I think

Need the outback bumper ;)
subaru_outback_bh_ser1_07.jpg

• Like 1

Need the outback bumper
subaru_outback_bh_ser1_07.jpg
Was thinking about getting it but was told that it won't work due to those extra little flares

Yeah they are slightly different unfortunately.

Over the weekend I the Legacy ticked over a small milestone:
UbQpb11.jpg

• Like 1

Got sent to Australia for a half day event, got bored in the afternoon so went and got a process west intercooler to fill in the time B|

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Gripless said:

Got sent to Australia for a half day event, got bored in the afternoon so went and got a process west intercooler to fill in the time B|

He’s alive. Front or top?

Done much else to the car in your 6 month ClubSUB hiatus?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Andy_Mac said:

He’s alive. Front or top?

Done much else to the car in your 6 month ClubSUB hiatus?

Top mount as it'll work for now without cert issues. Still really want front mount though. That was to big for plane.

have 4 port solenoid and dual port Wastegate turn up to see how far I can push the stock turbo.

should have new suspension on the way next week. Just OEM replacement type but shortened 

Tomorrow may try the swapping of the vacuum pipe of BOV and fuel reg you suggested.

Edited by Gripless
  • Like 1

Car has decided to only provide heated AC to the drivers side and just blows cabin air to the passenger side.
Not sure if its a heater core issue or a faulty actuator in the AC unit.

Get a load of this. You know a courier company is sh!t when a parcel that was sent Monday from Dubai arrives before an 'overnight' parcel sent (last) Friday in Christchurch....

Thanks Fastway...
Also, no it hasn't arrived yet.
Relation is that it's car parts I need to get my RA running this weekend.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So what started off as what I thought would be a quick fix... has turned a few hours with half the dash apart.

Turns out one of the aircon actuator valves has started to go. Can't get heat to the passenger side of the car.
Didn't manage to fix it as it requires a full dash removal and heater core being taken out.

Will have to get it looked at when taking the car in for the airbag and wiper recall. -_-

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, 1randomkiwi said:

So what started off as what I thought would be a quick fix... has turned a few hours with half the dash apart.

Turns out one of the aircon actuator valves has started to go. Can't get heat to the passenger side of the car.
Didn't manage to fix it as it requires a full dash removal and heater core being taken out.

Will have to get it looked at when taking the car in for the airbag and wiper recall. -_-

Oh man. Sounds like a fun job.

Definitely something worth tackling yourself if you can find the help. Be a lot of money on labour in a shop.

I'm also a cheap ass, hence why I'd do it myself :P

23 hours ago, Individualities said:

Oh man. Sounds like a fun job.

Definitely something worth tackling yourself if you can find the help. Be a lot of money on labour in a shop.

I'm also a cheap ass, hence why I'd do it myself :P

Yeah I've got the service manual. Which has a 20 page guide on removing the dash...
Thought that since the recall for the airbag replacement probably requires dash removal, they might be able to get it done at the same time.
Will get a quote before going ahead with anything tho.

Front inner CV popped pulling out of my driveway. New complete driveshaft from Repco and about ten minutes, sorted.