Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

KC's B4 VANDALISED

Take up boxing and deal with them like that, they can easily take a weapon off you and use it against you, but they can't take your fists and shins off you.

BC5RA']

[quote name='sharktale said:

Take up boxing and deal with them like that, they can easily take a weapon off you and use it against you, but they can't take your fists and shins off you.

/quote]

Not if you know how to use it.

yeah true, don't know how any would be able to take a swinging bat off you.

It amazes me how these guys took there time to kick in your cars, you must of really pissed some one off in order for them to this and at the same time hospitalize your friends and neighbours. :( or is this normal for south now, i'v been living on the shore far to long haha, need to get back to my roots.

Guest itsgotgo

kc that is some really bad shxt to happen to you :(

I am shocking when it comes to these things,as I go mental at morons like that.best thing to do.."if you have the stones for it" is the first one that comes your way,just smack the funt,straight hard and fast!!!!

The majority of the "pack" following these dickheads will see their croany fall like a sack of shxt and pis off.

I really hate crimes against people and their belongings....its just school boy jealousy that makes them do it.

Hope you are all ok and the repairs are speedy.

Also the knob jockeys that did this,get a good ermm touch up by the local blue light brigade.....I would love to see my tax dollars hard at work on these crack lickers!!!!!!

Guest Dazza

That sux KC dirty ****ers!!! I hate vandles!! Hope it all works out and the ****ers get dealt to with the authorities.

SILNCR said:

I can tell you now i never ever in my life have been so angry but they just barked up the wrong tree on the wrong day!!!

Mate, you're my idol.

Bad luck KC! That sucks man, lucky you've still got insurance!

My bunch of friends are the kind that would easliy take up a fight, but these guys were heavily armed, one of them had a machetti (wrong spelling i know), two with wooden bats (im guessing one of these is what smashed my glass as there was no item found inside my car that looks like the item thats thrown through the glass, while my friends car has a brick in it.) and also the one female accomplice was shouting out loud that she had a gun and will shoot all of us.. it was a crazy night.

There is that saying

You can take away a persons weapon but cannot take away their anger...

Police on the hunt, believed to be local gang members. Every member is being kept under surveilence by Police.

Good to know the Police are taking the matter very seriously. But given the extremity of it all and the fact that people were injured, they really have little choice.

I really, really hope they catch them and punish them. As much as it's nice to be able to stand up to a bunch of idiots (lawd I'd be stupid enough to), it's just not cool to be starting fights against people less than half your size when armed.

Hate to say it but given some of the sh!t I've seen, willing to bet there was a racial motivation there. You see a lot of crap in the city (used to go to school and work by Queen St).

Though with the sheer number of opportunitistic thumpings that have gone on lately, who the f**k knows :-\

I feel sorry for you dude and the people that got in volved, but it sounds a little over the top, a gun etc? just to smash your windows?

sharktale']

[quote name='sharktale said:

/quote]

Not if you know how to use it.

yeah true, don't know how any would be able to take a swinging bat off you.

It amazes me how these guys took there time to kick in your cars, you must of really pissed some one off in order for them to this and at the same time hospitalize your friends and neighbours. :( or is this normal for south now, i'v been living on the shore far to long haha, need to get back to my roots.

you would be surprized, ive taken a bat off a swinging looney, u just let them swing at ur hands and catch it. altho i find people dont mess with you when u have a blade in ur hand, but thats taking it abit far. i think its teriable that idiots get together then think they have the rite to wreck your stuff and attack you

Guest itsgotgo

What ever happened to just using your fists.......thats right i forgot.....the youth today are piss weak and need weapons because its as cool as Xbox 360 >:(

waiting for insurance to give me the green light to leave it with the panelbeaters, smith and smith installed a plastic rear windscreen temporarily until my part arrives in their depo. cant wait till i get it all fixed up :D hopefully before the next monthly auckland meet. really was keen on going this month :( sorry shale for not being able to make it..

Once the F*CKERS are identified, [insert imaginative disciplinary methods] ..now, i'm not sure if that's justice, but it'll make you feel better!

And...don't leave any prints behind... ;)

[edited. understand where your coming from but lets try to uphold some standards here]

KC said:

waiting for insurance to give me the green light to leave it with the panelbeaters, smith and smith installed a plastic rear windscreen temporarily until my part arrives in their depo. cant wait till i get it all fixed up :D hopefully before the next monthly auckland meet. really was keen on going this month :( sorry shale for not being able to make it..

Meh you WILL make the next one ;) If your car isn't ready, txt me. You can ride in the sparkly grey slowmobile. ;D