Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Stolen V4 STI RA DET258 CHCH

Guest boostcut

you dont need gps... you just wait in the bushes with a bat/crowe bar/home made tazer with your window down on a quiet street where these guys have targeted... this is why we pay so much for insurance...

REDREX said:

**** thats real close to me. Theres a different car broken into everyweek around avonhead, its mad!

don't worry bro, yours is ugly! :D

to the OP and the other victims: that sucks, hope you guys have some luck getting your cars back.

dacerx said:

mine was stolen at the begining of march and i havent heard a word about it and i had an alarm but the alarm doesnt do much when your taking the theif for a test drive

that is when gps is awesome go home look it up BAM MOTHER F*UCKERS of course when your selling you dont notify its got it untill the cash is handed over

Guest boostcut

thank god someone else thinks the same.... does anyone remember that tv show where they used a gtx familia? that car had so many smashed windows and ignition barrells.

• 3 weeks later...
 MarcusB said:

Hey mate i think there is a serious crime ring going around chch i am completly ****ed off as may 1997 JDM wrx ra stolen from halswell road night 29th march i think these thefts are defnitly connected and am trying everything i can to get it back mine is unique rego is dsl291 has black 17 advanti rims carbon fibre bonnet black halo headlights and black tail lights front mount side skirts front and rear lips and black spotlights the police are **** and still havnt contacted me so i am taking matters into my own hands i want to get these ****ers i have alot of people around the area keeping a look out and have heard so info i am trying to follow up keep in touch and let me know how you get on

My legacy was parked on Lincoln road the other night and I went in to get pizza

I came out and there was a motor bike parked behind my car, The guy was off the bike and walking around my car looking in the windows

I yelled at him and he took off down Lincoln road, I lost him as he turned down past the bp in haswell

He was on a late model bike with a red and black helmet, His jacket was the same red and black design

Maybe its the same guy stealing the other cars? >:(

Guest boostcut

why did you let him get back on to his bike ::)

i would have punched him in the chops and taken him home, fritzel styles

I cant run that fast :(

I gave the plate number to the police but they said they cant do any thing unless the car gets stolen

I ran the plate though car jam and it came back to a scooter!!!

70WYP is the plate, the bike was a black hayabusa I think

Im locking my car in the garage now ;D

liquid_ice said:

I ran the plate though car jam and it came back to a scooter!!!

70WYP is the plate, the bike was a black hayabusa I think

I assume you passed this small detail on to the police, its little things like this that get crims caught

10/10 for effort, being vigilant is teh best way to stop thieves

• 1 month later...

This is 1 of the reasons i sold my wrx. Seen a Guy walking up my driveway at night when i was walking home from work. seen my car door open an car started up so i shut the gate an pulled garage door down. cops showed up 20 mins later. ended up being a 16 year old kid