Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

James smith car park warning

knuklz

ahhh :) sweet, not to much for me to worry about, coz if i park there while im there i wont even know what street im parking at, not even wht the building is called lol

-smurff

Guest SPANKU

that car park is very well known as a hit and run break in, they have cameras there which dont do much.

you dont have much luck bro at least its not at your own home this time

SPANKU said:

that car park is very well known as a hit and run break in, they have cameras there which dont do much.

I know bro, pissed off as too. Wish I could find the fukers

Hmmm weird, who are they run by? Wilsons?

I park at a different one, have been for years and never had any problems there... does help that all the guys at the paystation know my car very very well so if anyone came out with it they would hit them up :P

• Admin

stake out next wednesday night!!!! LOG BEATS!

knuklz']

[quote name='SPANKU said:

/quote]

I know bro, pissed off as too. Wish I could find the fukers

• Admin

That carpark is TERRIBLE for it. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Then again I'm pretty sure I drove past a guy carrying a screwdriver in the Reading Cinema carpark a couple of weeks ago.

And my car has a whole bunch of chips in the passenger front window that I'm sure weren't there a little while ago >:(

boon said:

That carpark is TERRIBLE for it. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Then again I'm pretty sure I drove past a guy carrying a screwdriver in the Reading Cinema carpark a couple of weeks ago.

And my car has a whole bunch of chips in the passenger front window that I'm sure weren't there a little while ago >:(

I always try to park @ readings when in town, and as close to the lifts as possible. Figure that's the highest foot traffic place I'm going to find around to deter homo pirates.

• 3 weeks later...

So these days where is safe..?

the worst that's happen to me at the reading one was someone open then door onto mine (cost $280 to fit it up again)

If you are trying to find a park, then park somewhere that has plenty of lighting, and has lot of traffic / people as possible

and Alarms are also a good investment

• Admin

A courier mate of mine was parked outside McDonalds on Manners mall (on the pavers, haha) while he ran into a building to deliver something. Van was locked and alarmed, this is like 1pm on a work day. Came back and someone had smashed the window and grabbed his V1 ;/

Guest SPANKU

i know of someone that was at the lights in AUckland and someone just jumped in his car and grab his V1 from his windscreen.

YOU dont EVER leave your V1 out for people to see when parking up.

i remember one of my mate who has a 1.5L honda civic ( dont know why he needs a radar), his cheap as $1.20c uniden radar got stolen from his car parked on the street!

• 3 months later...