Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

ANYONE NEAR KAIKORAI VALLEY OR SOMEONE IN DUNEDIN WILLING TO DO A MISH..

gidday southerners ;D... wondering if any of you kind people would help me with a bit of subterfuge...

i'm helping my partner fight a baycorp debt thanks to a caryard down your way in kaikorai valley... we have suspicions the car is still on their lot... lawyer has advised us not to let him know we're starting proceedings, partner can not remember the licence plate he gave it to them with..so wondering if anyone would be kind enough to go to BRIAN SCOTT MOTORS, 535 Kaikorai Valley Road, kenmure ...SNEAKILY... under the cover of darkness maybe (but not with a balaclava or stocking over head.. that looks too dodgy) see if there's a white holden VP (?) commodore with black racing stripes still on the yard... and if it is... grab a pic of it, and the licence plate number!

people get screwed by car yards and just lie down and take it.. NOT THIS TIME!

any info at all.. or to let me know if you're able to help.. please post up or email me [email protected]

thanks SO much!!!! :) :) :)

Guest boostcut

why would a businessman, who obviously runs a successful business (lets forget hes a car salesman) and for quite some time. with around a million in stock want to rip off someone with a 500 dollar holden with racing stripes? it sounds like its destined to the speedway track for some demo derby

long story..

short story... car was to be sold on behalf, car yard screwed partner over, lodged a huge debt with baycorp. went to see a lawyer today after he told me what they'd done... i told him to get legal advice cos it sounded like BULLPUCKY... lawyer says yes... it's bullpucky... so getting as much info as possible.

car had a personalised plate on it, then partner put a new plate on it when it was taken to the car yard and can't remember what it was.. need that plate number to be able to get more info on it

have been advised by lawyer to NOT let the car yard know we're getting info.. cos we all know.... car yards have their sneaky ways.......

the full story is v. long winded and confusing, it was a 15g holden, not a $500 sh!tt3r... and the car yard put the stripes on it, not my partner!

basically, partner was living in oz, too expensive to keep sending money to nz to pay for it, so car yard was going to sell on behalf. car yard told partner was told car had sold... so he stopped payment to finance company. car yard later said no.. car didn't sell. car yard paid finance company for car. car yard told partner that even if he paid it off, he wouldn't get car back.

rest assured, lawyer says car yard has done a shonky... whether on purpose or not.. regardless of how much $$ the guy makes, it wasn't handled right, and the baycorp debt should not be his.. especially if the car has been sold!

Plate has changed

LQQ5E has been replaced with EUC893 and is not longer valid for this vehicle

Vehicle details

* Make: HOLDEN

* Model: KINGSWOOD

* Year: 1982

* Main colour: Red

* Vehicle type: Passenger Car/Van

* Body style: Utility

* No of seats: 5

* CC rating: 3,310cc

* Fuel type: Petrol

* Gross vehicle mass: 3,500kg

Drunkenmonkey said:

carjam P/plate if its not on a car it will show car now regoed as ......

done that.. but he later put the PP on a kingswood, and a paid carjam report doesn't say the new plate of the commy.. just the new plate that was put on the kingswood when he sold that. EUC893 is the rego of the kingswood now, not the commy :)

chickinsteelcaps']

[quote name='Drunkenmonkey said:

carjam P/plate if its not on a car it will show car now regoed as ......

/quote]

done that.. but he later put the PP on a kingswood, and a paid carjam report doesn't say the new plate of the commy.. just the new plate that was put on the kingswood when he sold that. EUC893 is the rego of the kingswood now, not the commy :)

ah yeah buga

chickinsteelcaps said:

gidday southerners ;D... wondering if any of you kind people would help me with a bit of subterfuge...

i'm helping my partner fight a baycorp debt thanks to a caryard down your way in kaikorai valley... we have suspicions the car is still on their lot... lawyer has advised us not to let him know we're starting proceedings, partner can not remember the licence plate he gave it to them with..so wondering if anyone would be kind enough to go to BRIAN SCOTT MOTORS, 535 Kaikorai Valley Road, kenmure ...SNEAKILY... under the cover of darkness maybe (but not with a balaclava or stocking over head.. that looks too dodgy) see if there's a white holden VP (?) commodore with black racing stripes still on the yard... and if it is... grab a pic of it, and the licence plate number!

any info at all.. or to let me know if you're able to help.. please post up or email me [email protected]

I live just down the road so I'll take a look on Sunday when they're closed.

boostcut said:

sounds like bs. either that or you never registered the commodore with a new plate

nope :P not BS.... partner had a bad head injury when younger, consequently memory isn't so good. (just like mine after my head injury) and can't remember the plate he put on it. if LTSA say they can see the plate we're after, but can't give it to us, means he's not registered to it anymore

B4 2000 said:

does it have a sunroof?

YES

92 VP SS commodore (SS has been taken off) 2 black stripes over top of roof, front to back, and unless they're masked the interior, the seats are black and grey SS colours. non-standard mags, 2 square driving lights (spotties) at front, normal bootspoiler and towbar unless it's been taken off

Andrew NR']

[quote name='chickinsteelcaps said:

any info at all.. or to let me know if you're able to help.. please post up or email me email][email protected][/email]

I live just down the road so I'll take a look on Sunday when they're closed.

thankyou so much!

*please note*

we are not trying to screw the car yard over... partner just trying to clear his name with baycorp and work out why all this has happened. if any of you were in his shoes, you'd be upset at a huge debt that shouldn't be yours too..

we spent quite some time talking with his lawyer, there's more to it than i can post on here at the mo, but all we're needing is to know if the car is there, and if so, what that elusive plate # is, that partner can't remember

thanks again everyone :)