Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

New Calipers and spongy spongy feel

QRAF']

[quote name='Ichi Ban said:

LOVE can not return if you become road kill in the meantime !!

Yes we ALL make mistakes, but again I will say if you dont know exactly what you are doing with safety items then leave them alone

/quote]So trail and error isn't always the best option then. ;D

[ftp][/ftp]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly some people would drive the car in a poor state

Had a car catch fire about two weeks ago due to poor fitment of parallel rail hose's ( lucky no damage !)

I have also seen brake lines cut and bolts puched up the hose with a clamp to seal it off as the pads had worn out !!

Guest boostcut
 Ichi Ban said:

Unfortunatly some people would drive the car in a poor state

Had a car catch fire about two weeks ago due to poor fitment of parallel rail hose's ( lucky no damage !)

I have also seen brake lines cut and bolts puched up the hose with a clamp to seal it off as the pads had worn out !!

thats gold!!!! you could buy some brake line clamps for cheaper than new hoses!

Guest boostcut

im pretty sure they have to have a standard stamped on them somewhere... well thats for when a car gets vinned anyway. and they will be included on your cert if you have them on when they cert it.

Guest boostcut
 zarnah said:

mint. while we're at it is there any decent simple upgrade (apart from new pads etc) i can do to my rears without having to go changing diffs etc?

sorry i dont understand??? changing diffs????

Guest boostcut

oh ok... i havent come across that yet... but i probably would just put a bias controller in aye..... best way to fine tune brakes..

You can change diffs if you have time and money.

You can change your backing plates or you can buy adaptor plate kits that cost about $200-$250 and bolt right on.

Im still in the throws of sorting out the spacers for my kits. In saying that when i sell mine they prob be the only ones avail in NZ