Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Post Your Impreza/WRX/STI Photos Here!

BlkPnthr

Thanks guys! Shes only a GF, alto I half bought it for a few bits it has then will put the bits in the shed with a few other bits ive been collecting for ages to build a cool V5/6 STI RA or Type R when the right one pops up (shouldnt have sold my old gunmetal grey one above in this post... would have been a good start haha)

Yep Genuine S201 scoop and Genuine 22B vents. I love the headlights lol might not be everones cup of tea but def mine lol.

They are one piece Hella's and also HID :D .. legit too. Known the car for years just had to wait to do somthing about getting the bits/car lol.

Like this but with blank corner lights.

STI_Electra_ONE_001.jpg

evowrx said:
Morettes? Would love some mate had some black ones on a white bd along with the kit, colossal wing and koya wheels all off the redline bd. Looked mental in the flesh.

Similar altho they are not quite the same, Ive hada set of morettes before and these are def abit different lol. Also being one piece is different.. altho fitting will be abit more of a prick haha. Yeah this thing came from jap land with a few cool bits and miricaly was left alone over here as it was owned by an older couple originally.

Basically loose the strut brace.. cut the bov section out of the v7 cooler and stuck the v3/v4 one on there with epoxy I've had teething issues with it holding at 20psi but is all good now, welding would have been better bet by far but i can't weld ally at home and is only a temp setup anyway as my end goals require a front mount. Also using a gtb clutch reservoir instead of the straight one and made some mounts for each side from 4mm steel. extended the straight section of the y pipe by about 1 and half inch using a joiner.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally picked up my new baby...a tidy 02 V8 Sti Wrx with 229kw atw at last tune. Now I'll defo be coming to meets again, just hated not having a turbo car to come along with hence why I been anti-social haha

Only 108k on the clock, brand spanking new tein adjustables with in-cabin dampner adjustment, 3" full exhaust, genuine zerosports front bar, scoop replaced with bonnet vent, FMIC, Tial BOV, nice sti wheels, a full retune, plus a pretty mean sound system with subs....on the side it has the stock equal length headers giving it more that "evo" sound which I like IMO.

Already have a genuine defi gauge set and holder to put in plus an anti-lift kit, needs some minor TLC such as tyres replaced (all good new tyres just mismatched unfortunately when one wore out), a few scratches here and there from trolleys and down the road the 5th/6th gear synchro's replaced...By no means even stuffed but are on their way out with the odd crunch I had when driving it all of last night, and might keep an eye out for an STI muffler as it is a little on the loud side( not majorly but can just see me getting a noisy exhaust fine one day down the track.

10513290_10154296747655587_5890881869781

1913612_332256880006_4430969_n.jpg

• Joker unpinned this topic