Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

mechanic day-cam belt??

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and beverages!.... I am not changing cam belt without some liquid motivation on weekend lol kidding! lol

we don't have some of tools required so if anyone experienced in changing cambelts please just take them with you if you intend to visit us on 20th... please!

on other hand we will have food, drinks, sitting arrangement, brazzier, BBQ (!!!!)

I should be able to rock around on the 20th to lend a hand and do my stuff etc.

[/quote

cool Ben thx, I hope to have most of the stuff off the car by the time everyone arrives so it will be just using the pullies to get the bits off and then the new stuff on

• 2 weeks later...

Are you talking about me or Baz! I do enjoy a good bbq though, that's one thing for sure.

So re: Mechanic Day Cam Belt - I just bought replacement turbos for my wagon, is there going to be the expertise to help me unbolt old ones and bolt new ones on...remembering my noobness as well.

Also Nick, I am guessing you guys have a pretty good tool inventory with your lovely doing her mechanic training?

Have you decided on menus yet i.e. what can I bring along? :)

xsvpwr said:

Are you talking about me or Baz! I do enjoy a good bbq though, that's one thing for sure.

So re: Mechanic Day Cam Belt - I just bought replacement turbos for my wagon, is there going to be the expertise to help me unbolt old ones and bolt new ones on...remembering my noobness as well.

Also Nick, I am guessing you guys have a pretty good tool inventory with your lovely doing her mechanic training?

Have you decided on menus yet i.e. what can I bring along? :)

yes, we have most of the tools we need and a nice selection, I just need to go and get the pullers this week sometime.

about tools we are just about to order a full snap on (BLUE POINT) full size tool chest (1.3 meter) for Tatiana, she will need it for when she starts her full time paid job at a garage when she gets accepted to one.

I am going to need to work a lot more hours lol

oh and

we also(want) need this, ;D

http://www.totalbodyshop.co.nz/product_info.php?cPath=242&products_id=1712

I dont think you need to bring anything for food, us being not kiwi's originally, we dont really care for sausages, we were thinking of shish kabobs and marinated steak and chicken, but if you MUST have sausages please feel free to bring some lol

right, almost that time...

ticking things off in my head

parts...........sorted

time............noon..ish

BBQ............sorted

food............today

pullers........tonight

weather......praying ;D

people.......coming......I hope ;D

did I miss anything?

SPANKU said:

xmas tree and presents

:o lol

looking at the metservice website its not looking to good for weather, but never mind, once we are done we will move the car out of the garage, and move us into the garage, we have heaps of out door furniture we can easily move into the garage and the bbq us under cover so we are all good!!!

;D

metservice is wrong about today's weather... seems to be ok

what time we heading there? so i can fit it into my plan, helping my friend moving today also

DrDarkMatter said:

ok thanks guys, the 20th it is, then we can all have a nice time at manfield.

Saturday,November 20th,our place, 5 elizabeth st Pukerua Bay. noon - till whenever.

we will have BBQ and drinks, will do something for lunch.

http://goo.gl/maps/RGE9

someone here had the pullers we need, I will need to look up that post and see if we can borrow them that weekend too

umm ok noon is perfect!

great day, thanks so much to spanku for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and stoffa for the tools, great team effort ;D

great bbq with the guys to end the day, B4 how-to with pics and tricks coming shortly, its mostly done, just need to get russki to ad her bits in

thanks guys, car runs great!