Next Project??

nt_a_foz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ODB said:

hmmm. Looks pretty straight but its a fecking lot of work to get it up to scratch.

And thats not even considering it has no motor.

exactly! and it hasnt got proper motor mounts to fit a 4age anymore... yeah itll be a bitch alright to get this thing up to scratch again but in the end a good one sells for 15000 easy so its still a really good price...

goatherder said:

:D moneys not an issue hes bored and wants some inspiration for something thats not being done by every other homo around. Hes looking for a motor cycle engine on a skateboard type of project or in a rwd starlet anyway. lol aye moko

ps the day brad buys a honda to build as a weapon will be the day he submits his man card for the rest of his life cos honda drivers are G A Y or chicks

i can see the smile being wiped off your face as B18C civics scream past you bro.

While i admit the Honda car subculture seems to attract some epic fails and douchebags, not all Hondas are gay.

hayabusa kp60? that would be ssssiiiiick! saw a thread somewhere of one they built as a rally car, watch peoples faces melt as their ears are bombarded by the sound of 13000rpm screaming past them in a shell that weighs less than the women you bag

goatherder said:

i can see the smile being wiped off your face as B18C civics scream past you bro.

While i admit the Honda car subculture seems to attract some epic fails and douchebags, not all Hondas are gay.

and smiling again while im driving home after raping the s*** out of my old v8 and after 4 hondas hit the same wall at puke incl a s2000 ,and 2 others having to get towed back after they imploded.

not a single subaru hit anything but their speedcuts and not a single subaru imploded. Did help there wasnt any gc8's at that track day lol

the conclusion? Some failtards and ricers drive hondas. doesnt mean they are totally s***.

We are getting OT anyways.

But looking like project on for you Brad.

You sure you dont just wanna boost the Surf up and put her on 33s, winch the bitch and get into 4wd hard???

EDIT:

How about getting this old girl back into road spec??? Would be mean for summer and i bet there are a shitload of parts to be had for nix from ebay

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Jeep/willys/auction-351299828.htm

ODB said:

looks almost ferrari like!

Liking the front very much!!!

Brad....here you go!!!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Land-Rover/Series/auction-350221886.htm

Sand back and paint green/khaki and it will look mean.

Get your fabricate on and redo pedals, wheel etc and chuck a bench from a holden or something in and it will go mean!

keep the pink haha

zarnah said:

hayabusa kp60? that would be ssssiiiiick! saw a thread somewhere of one they built as a rally car, watch peoples faces melt as their ears are bombarded by the sound of 13000rpm screaming past them in a shell that weighs less than the women you bag

haha yeah seen a few of these before would be super sick

ODB - Yeah i dont really want to 4x4 my surf its to tidy..However i went and looked at another one last night for f all...no wof and reg but theres like a heap of 4x4 tracks right behind my mates house....2.4L turbo with brand new head, manual, 4x4 rims and lift springs ..bodys ruff but perfect bush hack and cost me f all to buy so probably get this as wlel.