Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Dumb Question Thread!

Jambun

I need a set of swaybar bushes to go on my Cusco bars (front 22mm rear 23mm ??? same as Marky\'s ???) How much should I expect paying for Whiteline/Nolathane/Noltec and who\'s the best price/quality wise to deal with? Student budget these days, you know the story... :-\ :D

sobanoodle said:

I need a set of swaybar bushes to go on my Cusco bars (front 22mm rear 23mm ??? same as Marky\'s ???) How much should I expect paying for Whiteline/Nolathane/Noltec and who\'s the best price/quality wise to deal with? Student budget these days, you know the story... :-\ :D

Where did you get a 23mm rear? their catalog only shows 18mm for legacy BE/BH

We are borg']

[quote name='boon said:

Autolign for pretty much all of them.

/quote]

Autolign= BNT,Bnt brought them out about 4 years ago :)

BNT account becomes an Autolign account when the A is added on the end. ;) Hellabys are pretty big but not GPC big.

B4 2000']

[quote name='sobanoodle said:

I need a set of swaybar bushes to go on my Cusco bars (front 22mm size=4]rear 23mm[/size] ??? same as Marky\'s ???) How much should I expect paying for Whiteline/Nolathane/Noltec and who\'s the best price/quality wise to deal with? Student budget these days, you know the story... :-\ :D

Where did you get a 23mm rear? their catalog only shows 18mm for legacy BE/BH

99% sure they\'re cusco ones, might be 22 not 23 (hard to measure accurately without being under the car or having a wheel off.

Marky got the same set of swaybars on his

Suspension / Wheels:

Bilsteins & Tein springs

Cusco front and rear swaybars (23mm and 22mm approx) - nolathane bushes & alloy links

ADVAN RGII alloys - 17x7.5

Hikari said:

Lucky this thread exists.

Im wondering would a wrx bonnet fit inside a gc8?

Ive bought a facelift bonnet and doing a pickup but wondering if I fiddle around the angles it would fit in the back of the car ?

Good luck.

I used my dads pajero to pick up my new bonnet.

The guy I sold my old bonnet to lived close. He drove to me with no bonnet on. bolted it on and drove off

Hikari said:

Lucky this thread exists.

Im wondering would a wrx bonnet fit inside a gc8?

Ive bought a facelift bonnet and doing a pickup but wondering if I fiddle around the angles it would fit in the back of the car ?

ry QFAF? im sure i got one in my GF8, certainly WONT fit in a GC and i know they DO fit inside a BG legacy.

JoKer said:

why not.... and I am serious, yes there are grey area\'s and it\'s a risk

i had to drive to just shy of raglan from hamilton to pick up mine.

I even had a cop drive past and nothing happened if you have a good reason and aren\'t driving around people there shouldn\'t be an issue.

Hikari said:

Well this is just bad news for me lol ive only got my gc8 to pick up yhe bonnet. Hmm.. im in east auckland and the bonnets in north shore glenfield cant really drive there bonnetless

none of the boys have a bigger ride?

• Guest locked this topic