Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

Toyota GT 86/Subaru BRZ chatter/NEWS here!!!!!

Old Skool Subbie

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funkytown said:

have to say the orange toyota gt86 is faaarking butt ugly. YUCK

whats the red one?

Red one is a Toyota re-badged as a Scion for the US market.

Picked the orange one mainly for the classier interior.

Red interior has yucky center console.

Blue has that horrid slab of (fake ?) aluminium - bound to catch every single reflection and bounce it straight into your eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • General Member

Secure one of only 12 BRZs.

subaru_brz_heading.jpg

This December, only 12 Subaru BRZs are due to arrive in New Zealand. Since you?re a Subaru enthusiast, we?re giving you the first chance to lock one in.

We?re looking to squeeze this unique, Boxer-engined beast in for under $60,000* and, if you?re one of the first twelve to pre-order and pay a $1,200* deposit, we?ll include a personalised Euro-plate and a 3-year service plan. You?ll also be invited to the exclusive launch event, where you?ll be taught all about the BRZ and get to put it through its paces on the track.

Secure your BRZ nowSUBARU.png brz.gif*Terms and Conditions

1. Enquiry Confirmation.

To process and secure a BRZ pre-order and selected personalised euro plate, a $1200 deposit must be paid to the selected Subaru Authorised Dealer within 48 hours of pre-order enquiry submission. Subaru, can not however guarantee the preference of euro-plate, and choice of colour. Once the deposit has been confirmed by the selected Subaru Authorised Dealer an order confirmation email will be sent.

2. Deposit.

The $1200 deposit will be applied against the purchase price. In the event the agreement becomes unconditional and if the purchaser does not complete the transaction, the deposit shall be forfeited to the selected Subaru Authorised Dealer. All financial transactions must take place with the selected Subaru Authorised Dealership who will ensure the transaction is within the Motor Vehicles Sales Act 2003 and New Zealand laws regarding purchase and sale of motor vehicles.

3. Delivery.

The selected Subaru Authorised Dealer will aim to deliver the Subaru BRZ before 24/12/12, provided that an order has been received and payment have been processed.

4. Supply.

In the event that Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI) makers of Subaru vehicles cannot supply vehicles before delivery date of 24/12/12 the selected Subaru Authorised Dealer will provide a full refund of the initial deposit or allow the purchaser to retain the position within the first twelve if choice is that the deposit is not to be refunded.

5. Three Year Service Plan.

Subaru Scheduled 3 year Service Plan includes labour, parts and materials required to service the vehicle as per the manufacturer's schedule as located in the Warranty and Service Booklet. The Subaru Scheduled Service Plan is valid for 3 years or 50,000km whichever comes first. The Subaru Scheduled Service Plan does not include Warrant of Fitness or items that are subject to wear and tear. These excluded items are listed in the Warranty and Service Booklet provided with the vehicle.

Subaru of New Zealand · 46 Lady Ruby Drive · East Tamaki · Auckland, Auckland

LOL

s***ty copy/past of Subaru's email : but gives you something to read at least (there is a pic)

Under $60k :o RRP on a 6 speed manual STi impreza is $63k!

I like how they want you to put down a $1,200 deposit as a promise to pay them up to $58,800 more dollars later and you can't even choose a colour

FYI, the american RRP is ~$27k USD. That works out to under $35k NZD.

Are they bringing in 12 because that's all they've worked out they can sell at that price point?

Personalised plates are so GAY !

There are reports that due to heavy demand Japanese buyers won't get their cars until Jan. 2013.

Wonder if that will affect export deliveries ?

12 NZ cars before Xmas is just a big marketing wank for those dumbasses who buy cars unseen and undriven.

:P