Please check your junk folder for registration emails ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $0.00

STOLEN LAST NIGHT 20 APRIL VERSION 5 TYPE R

Im sorry to hear dude :( i know what its like getting a car nicked from your driveway.

I hope they find the ****ers and castrate them

also... im originally from south africa, the home of crime, and what a lot of people started doing was putting a manual kill switch in thier cars.

a little on/off switch hidden insite the dash(eg behind the ashtray or something)... if your area is a high hit area this might be an option.

alternativly lay some bear traps all over your yard

This house has a security gate aswell on it so they farked that up too, not sure if u can see it on. Pic 1 i think u can see the gate on the background

With quite a few cars being stolen recently, I for one would be curious to know what kind of alarms these people had, so we can know what to avoid. While it may also be the case that people don't want to admit they didn't have alarms, maybe this kind of admission/poll can be done anonymously ( not implying at all the original poster had/didn't have an alarm )

i got a AVS 5 star alarm, cost me like 600$

but an alarm only slows theives down

no alarm witll 100% stop people takin your car.

Bottom line is, if they want it, they'll take it

• General Member

GPS/Snitch is nearly the only foolproof system

anything else is effectively on the same level

any 5 Star alarm AVS/Dynatron, once its gone - its gone with little hope of recovery, with the above Locators being best bet

rexkla said:

This is the 2nd car that got stolen from my house >:(

sorry to hear man chances are it was the same people......did you get the last one back??

problem is that more than likely its in some sneaky fuckers garage right now being stripped and having all identifiers removed.

I really dont know what to say except sorry. This kind of shit hurts bad. Worst thing for me is you never know who did this to you. If you knew you could do something about it.

I just keep mine garaged every second its not being driven, with good alarm/immobiliser.

As said, if these cock suckers are good enough all you can do is slow them down. Enough deterrent and they hopefully wont bother.

90% of all thefts are opportunist, which we CAN guard against. Looks like you got hit by the other 10%.

Cross your fingers brother!

Thats no good man... I hope you find it..

My car was taken in Mt welling ... my GTB, I had it back within (about 1-2hrs) i have the verifind GPS & steelmate GSM pager ... well worth it $600 - $700 setup cost if you want to buy it... or long term hire 99 cents per day .. contracted for 3yrs

http://www.verifind.co.nz/

that sux man my evo 5 was stolen from the roskill area in early feb it was a very noticalble with after market bumper was seen driving around by myself and my mates copz didnt catch it though had same plates and all was found 2 weeks later ditched with blown head gasket was a rite off i had a avs 5 star alarm also